Whitey's 1993 Nissan 240sx

ehh… if its sideways I am doing something wrong! Gonna have fun with it this summer, maybe I will hit up a drift event. not sure, tires are expensive!

that middle strap was right over mah weener.

good luck starboy!

Oh I for sure will be out at some flashlight drags now since QRC is toast… just gotta finish wrapping my car up…

glad to see you moved on to true Kouki’s :slight_smile:

Hit the Dyno today for a checkup with the wideband. set it up for roughly 18psi and we hit 304hp and 305tq. I played with it a little on the way home and boy is it fun! the power is so linear and just keeps on pulling!

Thanks to denis for the dyno pulls and for jay making a kickass rom tune that just works!

awesome…

where did you have the chip put in at? like actualy sodered in will hybrid do that in the cost of the chip too?? maybe for pittspeed members

Good numbers John. Thats amazing to see the horsepower and torque nearly identical. I bet with that quick spooling T28 she must be fun.

congrats

cant wait to see it run in person

vtecsol on here puts a daughterboard on the ECU for Jay. Then Jay just burns out the chips.

I can’t wait to get it to the track, but I am thinking already that 300 is just not enough. 450 might be a better number.

Good numbers Whitey! I take it that turbo is about maxed out @ 300whp & 18psi? Any plans on upgrading it? Nice job regardless of what size turbo it is, that has to be a great street car with quick spools.

yeah that is pretty much the max on that turbo. its a T28 off of a S15 240sx. I am not sure if I am going to continue upgrading this car at all. I am somewhat up in the air if I want to build something new, or maybe just slap on a 30R and sit around 450.

will see what numbers I can run with this turbo before I even start really thinking about upgrading.

woot

cool…should be fun to drive…300 whp for a 2700-2900 lb car is pretty good.

300 is plenty for a street car

I bet if you rode in a 300whp car it would seem plenty at first but you would get bored of it pretty fast.

yeah… whitey will have a bigger turbo in notime!

:smiley:

I’ll let you know in the summer :spank:

So you gonna start sliding it?

nice numbers man… your right it feels good at first but always get used it it… always a need to upgrade until your car just scares you, or you run out of money.