Who are you voting for?

Hey guys I just wanted to get peoples thoughts on the Federal election and who will you be voting for and why?

Personaly I don’t even follow politics and I know nothing about politics, most the times there were elections I never bothered to vote and the times I did vote I voted for the person with the cooler name or the person I was told to vote for by someone who follows politics.

I never bother to watch the news because it’s always depresing crap, I got enough problems in my life, I don’t need to hear about other problems.

The way I look at it no matter who I vote for they will not make a difference in my life, it’s not like they will lower my taxes or get me better prices on things I need in my life or help me improve my life, all they will do is cost me more money. They are all full of promises just so they can get voted in and then they forget about everything they said or they find excuses for everything. So why should I get up a half an hour earlier on Monday morning so I can go vote before I go to work and to vote for some guy who will do nothing for me?

So who are you voting for and why?
I say we all vote for the underdog whoever it is just to throw things off a little :lol:

Anyone that DOES NOT ban guns.

Who the fuck came up with that stupid idea…

to let everyone in on a little secret… years ago the government spent millions just trying to find out who had guns and what type of guns and who was or was not registered…

well the government ended up getting in shit over the fact that they spent so much money but in the end didnt come up with anything or solve the “gun issue”

and as it stands right now… any informantion the goverment did have on registered gun owners has been lost, so they are “un-aware” of even how many guns are in canada and only have a factual number and not a realistic number… (unless you’ve registered past 2002) anything prior, they supposedly dont have a friggin clue who has what (whi9ch is why people are pushing to have them banned or what not)

2ndly…

banning guns will never ever ever happen… why ? because 90% of the people using guns in criminal attactives are CRIMINALS! they wont just say yes… here is my hand gun, either register it for me, or take it from me

and… I wont be voting cause I wont be. but if I did… NDP ? Jack laten or whatever…

The best way to exercise your right to vote is to decline it.

Show them that you’re not happy with ANY party.

^ Is that from Rage Against the Machine :lol:

hahahaha

it’s actually from me…but if it’s in a song, it must be the greatest song ever written.

I don’t think declining to vote will send that message at all… you’ll just get lumped in with the rest of the people in the “don’t give a shit” category…

Voting is something that not everyone in this world is free to do, so you should consider yourself very lucky… there has to be SOME party that shares your view, so find out which one it is and vote for them.

whatever you do, dont vote for green unless you truley have read there platform, if everyone just jokingly votes for them and they win, Canada will be bankrupt in a matter of hours, They want to tax%75-%95 of your income for natural causes. Taxes on gas will skyrocket.

So if your going to use your vote make sure you atleast have some idea, who your voting for, and you dont just pick one, or if yoru going to not really pick one, pick them all, atleast then your vote will be shown that your not happy

anyways im voting conservitive

that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, people died in wars for our freedom and our right to vote. There has to be something you like more in one party than the other, if not I would like to hear your idea on a political party and what they should do with Canada

and dont pick all the party’s either cuz your ballot will just be thrown out, they dont give two sh.its, at least pick one and only one

im voting liberal by the way

green party

we all know i love the green stuff

For those of you who a) don’t know me or b) don’t know me

It’s probably best if you keep your opinions to yourself.

I am a firm believer in a political ideal that most can’t begin to comprehend.

NO party shares my beliefs unless there’s an Anarchist party. Which would be a contradiction in it’s very essence.

Don’t try and wrap your head around that one unless you have some sort of knowledge of philosophy, law, sociology or a combination of all so you can truly appreciate what it means. NO it doesn’t mean blowing stuff up or chaos and death.

AND don’t preach to me about people who have died in wars or our “freedom” and “right to vote”. A vote for a party is a wasted one, the lying politician on the left or the lying politician on the right. Control by a government is NO form of freedom. And war is unnecessary.

The end.

It is all well and good that you have your own opinions, but a) what are you doing to change it and b) what real impact do you think not voting will have on our “corrupt” society? I would like to know how you think society should work, and who should lead?

there have been many lives lots, and wars which still go on just to give people the right which you have to vote. espechially women.

anarchy is what wanabe punks say they stand for because they think its cool and rebelious.

im so xXhardcoreXx i have a A patch and hate the government. im soo scene, now im going to go listen to Lars and the Bastards :roll:

Okay so who is the underdog other then the green party?
Is it the orange guys? Let’s vote for them!

who are all the parties? green, liberal, ndp, conservative, and communist? i just voted for the first one which happened to be communist :.

lets all just vode NDP

sonlings vote NDP! hes the only guy that seems like an actual human being so meh

thats the plan

I already voted Conservative, though really they’ve gone too soft for me.

It is all well and good that you have your own opinions, but a) what are you doing to change it and b) what real impact do you think not voting will have on our “corrupt” society? I would like to know how you think society should work, and who should lead?[/quote]

^exactly, Im studying political science and would honestly like to hear your “political ideal” because quite frankly I bet I can find so many ways on how it would not work. An anarchist society is a fu.cked up society. Also if there was no government how would anythign get done?