details

???

sorry ill stop

do you want something back?

[quote=“psphinx81,post:6,topic:28792"”]

sorry ill stop

[/quote]

roflmao

The loan wasn’t e-z, so I just took what I wanted.

yeah sry, stupid post, can’t give details yet. There will be an update soon though

what are the odds that they are on NYSpeed?

i’m sure you have certain people who you think it is.

and what are they stealing? car parts?

what is an E-Zer loan than loaning it to yourself?

[quote=“NYSFF,post:10,topic:28792"”]

yeah sry, stupid post, can’t give details yet. There will be an update soon though

[/quote]

why not just post it when you can explain it, Dos?

they should just check across the streetat Econo … they never seem to get shit jacked …

Oh … why dont you guys use the cameras that are on your building … that also might aid in the catching of the so called theif …

Just my .02

[quote=“BDR5oh,post:14,topic:28792"”]

they should just check across the streetat Econo … they never seem to get shit jacked …

Oh … why dont you guys use the cameras that are on your building … that also might aid in the catching of the so called theif …

Just my .02

[/quote]

Hey now, that would be too smart. If you keep throwing out these totally rational ideas we may have to ban you.

BAN COMMON SENSE

+1

THE EARTH IS FLAT GODDAMMIT!

[quote=“BDR5oh,post:14,topic:28792"”]

Just my .02

[/quote]

10 to 1 its john or the russians at econo . i dubnno johns onkly been to jail 4376738 for breaking into cars

Im sorry.

I seem to see a lot of Dodge Neons there. People steal those? :smiley:

Details since I live not far from there.