Who goes to Wyotech in Blairsville??????

Hey guys, my car was stolen from the Robert Shaw Parking lot at IUP last week between Sunday night and Thursday morning. I think it was stolen by people that attend Wyotech who live very close to the parking lot it was in.

$500.00 to the person that finds my car or has any info on who did it.

Here’s the specifics on it:

-15" Racinghart wheels, not perfect, but no dents or dings in them, probably the only set in Pa…
*2 Reiken Raptor tires and 2 Kumho’s 205/50/15

-Tokiko Illumina’s, w/ Skunk2 coil overs (paint was peeling on coils, and struts are white w/ some chips and rust specs.

-B16a swap
*Aluminum Flywheel
*Clutchmasters clutch (I think) Pressure plate is white.
*DC header, one piece design, some rust spots where the paint is chipped.
*AEM short ram intake w/ K&N filter, polished aluminum, had a yellow plug on one of the two vac nipples.
*Brand New TD44 Distributor, the cap is cracked in one spot from pushing the wire on too hard, red MSD plug wires
*The front cam cap on the drivers side has different bolts in it.
*LSD hydro trans, Braided stainless clutch line and new slave cyl.
*Skunk2 short shifter w/ Neuspeed yellow bushings
*Energy suspension BLACK motor mount inserts.
*Chipped P28 ECU

-Custom made 2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, w/ resonator, extra o2 bung, and Dynomax muffler (looked like a stock exhaust).

-Sony CDX-F7710 CD player, silver face, w/ remote

-2 sets of Blaupunkt 2-way component speakers, 5.25", Carbon fiber woofers.

-JDM corner lights
-JDM “stanley” fog lights, not in the best shape, one was drilled out before, very distinct marks on it.

-Dare plate on the rear and a “Blue Line” plate on the front…

-They also got about 300 of my CD’s!!

Thanks, Matt 412-302-1966

Explore Matthew Benick

Explore Matthew Benick

Explore Matthew Benick

Explore Matthew Benick

Explore Matthew Benick

Explore Matthew Benick

Explore Matthew Benick

Explore Matthew Benick

Wow does that ever suck!! Hope you find out who did it matt

usually mechanics have a bit of respect for others cars, that just shows you what kinda crowd wyotech draws in. Anyone from there will never get any respect from me

that sucks. go to all the local shops in the area and tell them. as more than likely someone has to know who got the car, and who is aprting ti out. thats how the 240 was found that was stolen a while back.

I’ll keep my eyes open. Black fifth gen coupes always grab my attention anyhow.

Definitely sucks.

Thanks guys, I went a local shop here asking about it and they said the Wyotecher’s always steal cars and also broke into their shop a few times last year. This is fucked… I had full coverage on it, but I dont care, I’ll pay out of my own pocket to find the fucker that did it.

wow sorry to hear that.

I’m a bit out of the way from blairsville/indiana area but if I hear anything I’ll be all over it!

Oh, and you can keep you $500 dollar reward. I don’t bounty hunt. I just hate theives!

sorry to hear

did you make a post on honda-tech?

damn, sucks to hear about the car, I drive to Johnstown just about every weekend and go right past wyotech, I’ll keep my eyes peeled, Did you try to go up to the school and browse the parking lot? Might see your wheels.

that f’ed up man, hope you find your ride.

jesus, we don’t hear stories like that around here too often. I would like to feed that fucker his nuts. If I see it near the burgh, I’ll let you know

x2 that sounds like a good idea
i have a freind the just graduated a few months ago, ill see if he has and friends up their anymore to ask around
and my dad lives in blairsville he is keeping his eye out

but y was it left there that long Matt ?

bastards…only problem is they probably took it to strip it and sell the parts.which means if you dont find it by the end of the week it gonna be gone…I once had a stereo stolen outta my truck.the dumbasses never looked I guess cause the key was in the ignition.

it’s a honda, that bitch has to be stripped and dumped by now. hence why honda/acura stuff is stolen so frequently. deff crusie the town/area. someone has to be trying to sell parts.

watch ebay/honda-tech too.

Thanks guys! I have been lookin on ebay, honta-tech, and craigslist. I called Blairsville police and spoke with the chief and also the local PSP barricks, I emailed them both pics and descriptions… so they will be looking as well. Neither one were suprised when I told them I thought it was Wyotecher’s… Appearantly they have had problems with this in the past.

Guff… My car was parked there for the whole week cause I am going to school here and living here so I had no reason to go back to my car…

Sorry to hear that man. My girlfriend transferred to IUP. I’ll tell her to keep an eye out. Definetly will make me more cautious when parking my car there overnight.

Good luck

Damn, sorry to hear about that. One thing I miss about Pittsburgh was the lack of theft in the Honda scene. I guess it’s starting to pick up.

I have a friend that went to the Wyotech near PRP. We still stay in touch, so I’ll see if he’s heard anything.