who got pulled over in monroeville last night?

last night leaving shogun,11’ish, we were sitting at the light next to BP by the miracle mile, some kid in a black and silver cobalt with a fart can reving the shit out of it , i guess he did not see the cop in bp, now here is the fucked up part,as soon as we get the green light the ricer kid turns left, a kid in what looked to be a stock cobalt ss gets pulled over before he even made the right hand turn so he pulled in to bp, my guess is the cop saw the wing and just made a decision that this kid was acting like an ass, just wondering if anybody knows these folks cause i saw it and if the kid in the ss got a ticket for doing nothing its pretty fucked up.

I hate shit like that. There are two white 92 Firebirds up here in Natty Heights that look identical to mine minus the cowl and they’re both driven by dicks that’d do shit like that.

ricers & cops…the two stupidest kind of people on the road

was it a red colbalt ss?

the kid with the two tone cobalt ls is such a fag. i saw him at sheetz earlier yesterday and he was revving the shit out of it.

the colbalt kids sit in the middle lot right in front of the old media play building. They are pretty rediculous. The one leased his and cut the springs and exhaust and put a ss wing on it. I told him you cant mod a leased car but he acted like i had no idea wat i was talking about so. F him. Pretty much all those kids do is sit there and honk there horns, try to do burnouts, speed rediculously, and rev there basically stock engines

silver

:rofl:…he’ll find out

damn. i was hoping it was red with a loud shitty sounding exhaust.

thats how it goes sometimes. i’m sure someone in a black MCSS has got pulled over for my shannanigans before too. as long as gang members dont mistake my car for one that did a drive-by on their set, i can deal with the cops.

a cobalt driver has to worry about getting mistaken for a d-bag in a similar car that was speeding or being wreckless.
The G Body crew has to worry about being mistaken for a a gangster drive-by or being a drug dealer. All and all ending up on the wrong side of mistaken identity is never fun. Hope he didnt get a ticket.