who has Crysis?

how do you make it so it does not open as a window? i hate having to change it every time i want to play it

I think you can setup an autoexec.cfg file for any settings you want to autoload.

as for what it is, I don’t know. You should be able to find the info at tweakguides though

I usually just hit alt+enter, but it is annoying

ok this game keeps freezing on me and it pissin me off. it has gotten so bad that i cont play it for more than 5 min. i have been trying to play multiplayer but as soon as i start playing the game freezes and i have to close it and start up again, i close all background programs and everything. i updated to patch 1.2 so any other suggestions?

computer specs:

vista 64 bit
Intel core 2 quad 2.4ghz
4GB RAM
Nvidia 8600 GTS video card

all drivers are up to date

i beat single player fine with some freezes but its been horrible all of the sudden

does the whole machine lock up? I’d monitor your temps (cpu and gpu) to see what they’re doing. I imagine your video card is getting pretty warm.

did you try turning down some settings and trying it again? I believe the multiplayer is a little more intensive than single. Other than that, not really sure. I’ve never played it online… however I got a freeze here and there using my 8800 and every time the temps on the GPU core were around 75+ degrees.

You can crank the fan speed up in rivatuner to help combat that

I’m using nTune instead of Rivatuner, I usually run the GPU fan at 60%, it keeps the temps below 60C. I’ve never had any lockups in Crysis.

its just the game that locks up but no i dont know what the temps are

Download nTune from www.nvidia.com

It will let you check all that out.

so i tried it again keeping an eye on temps and it never went above 62 degrees C but it also didnt freeze either so i dont know

Maybe your card wasn’t adjusting the fan speed automatically like it should. Installing nTune may have gotten it to start doing so. In the GPU settings, what does it say after you play?