Who has Dirt RC cars for racing?

We are thinking…dirt RC racing at A.S.S.

Thoughts??

DC

what kind? like just banked oval? short course?

You would need a computerized lap counter system with transponders. As well as pits with tables/power for chargers and track equipment. Science & Hobby in Watervilet and Competition Hobby in Latham both have tracks and systems. If done right you could lure in other racers.

Nis alot to it I know. but we were tossing it around…we’re torn between a Pocono dirt tri oval, a modified version of that with slight bumps…like a TT track or a flat out off road track. thoughts?

DC

FT B4 setup for dirt, and 1/16 ERevo. Others, but none that run lol

short course/offroad.
could also easily build a crawling course .

I’m in!

I might have to get an Offroad RC just for this. All I got is street cars, but since most of the equipment would work with the offroad as well I’d be game.

I’m sure Cossey will join as well with his brushless.

Do it! I’ve had a Nitro Evader ST for years but have only used it like 5 times, lol.

Clay banked dirt ovals are always popular! There use to be a great one at the Hoags Corner’s firehouse in Nassau. Back in the day there use to be 80-120 cars a night.

I have a Team Losi Matt Francis XXX-T that I can dust off.

Big jumps for big trucks…

well, now i need one…

I have 3 cars; 10th awd on road nitro, 1/8th buggy nitro, and a nitro savage…

and

as you may have guessed it…

none of them run! ROFL

BUT I might get on that last part and partake in the adventures!

some guy on here selling E30 parts has a traxxas for sale. I’de SO buy it but i dont think i can handle one more thing in my life

Cool story PJB.

thanks chad

:rofl Dick.

yo dont do an oval track, do an offroad track with jumps and shit

Ovals are hard enough for most people. Best bet is to do a banked oval with a part in the center to do offroading type racing. That way you can have both kinds of racing. Plus an offroad track with a straight backstretch and a badass long banked corner would really diversify the field of trucks competing. Handling vs top speed ya know.

well a big oval around a badass off road track would work fine too