Who has Dirt RC cars for racing?

Oval ftw. Make it happen!

I have a 1/5 scale two stroke buggy is bring up.

I have about 30 R/C’s. I would prefer a bashing park with enormous jumps, etc. Sometimes, I jump my Slash over the house for fun.

For anyone looking for a r/c. I am constantly running into them and picking them up. I can usually find anything your looking for and I always go threw them before selling most of the time. I also tinker quite a bit with nitros. So I could help anyone out in need of getting them up and running again.

DC how big of a track are you looking to build? Something for 1/10 scale cars or smaller?

1/10 is the best bet.

you make way too much money.

:rofl:rofl

i do and have raced b4

I just get bored quick.

I dug a dirt track in my parents garden when I was a kid. Man were they pissed.

nah its cool, i wish i could do the same =/

Depends. im judging the interest because its a alot of work to make a good track…i was thinking a pocono style banked tri oval with a off raod course in the middle. It would be of fair size… i ned speed and distance ya know!!

DC

Yea that would be pretty nice. Definitely need something with jumps somewhere. You get tired of going in circles at a certain point.

Big oval with technical infield is my vote. I might get back into RC if there were a place to run. I want another EP dirt truck again. Go back to my roots when I was 12.

DC, my nitro truck has a fucking exhaust leak.

Johawk knows what’s up. I’ll have to buy some batteries for my truck.

I’ve got an RC18T that needs some minor repairs to be race ready. Nothing really done to it, its just a fun little car to bash around with.

Also have a Tamiya 1/10 road car I lifted the suspension on that I use as a rally car. Its pretty indestructible and kinda slow, so I’d probably just race that.

Also have a 1/28 scale off road car I could try to piece back together.

I have a shit load of RC18 parts if you need anything.

Don’t even know what I need to get that thing running again. Depends if I can even find the body, although I’ve been running it bodyless for most of the time I’ve owned it.

Mostly it would need new tires (pin spikes wear out really fast when you use them on pavement like an idiot 14 year old), I think I blew the shocks somehow, and the radio might be messed up.

:rofl

dude rip off the exhaust from everything you own, and just run itttttt