Who has Dirt RC cars for racing?

goto midas… LMAO

LOL

Where would you put the track? What about setting aside the area in which you plan to build, and then just drive the R/C cars. So say you have a section of grass, mark off the square in which you want the track, and then place cones at the bottom of the 3 apexes. If it’s extremely short grass you can just run a bunch of dirt cars around until the track forms, and then rake it.

Are there any flat sections of land on the ASS property? Some guy my neighbor knows used to have a dirt r/c track in his backyard, with stadium lights and the whole 9 yards. He had neighbors though, so I think he ran electric. Fuck I miss this hobby. :rofl

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6053/6328238578_af07ee937c_m.jpg

She’s ready.

just go there and u’ll see. there is a good place for a track.

I’m thinking about buying yetti’s savage… we’ll see what happens

I’ve been there. You can build many tracks with all of that land.

I have this eRevo ready to go. Only run it once since I got it off a member.

DC, I’ll help build a track if you would like to make one. If you were to give me a section of land to work with I’d do my best to make it happen.

I have a 4th gen Camaro SS nitro touring car too, but the last time that thing was used was when the throttle became stuck WOT, sending the car full speed into the garage of the Vietnamese couple living across the street. Then, (swear to god) the MUFFLER FELL OFF and the car somehow made it out of the garage (WOT), down their steep driveway, and into the road where it ran out of gas.

They never said a word.

:rofl

hahhaahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have a savage for ya, actually 1 3/4 savages. In fact I’m at work running it now lol.

Bump. Let’s build an oval together. Not to be confused with Lowes’s slogan, let’s build something together