Who has shipped a transmission?

[quote=“Rx3,post:37,topic:37513"”]

I don’t even know what to say to that :roll:

[/quote]

That maybe my method works perfectly fine and is inexpensive? Or maybe try to explain why other companies who do this for a LIVING recommend basically the exact same methods?

I’ve shipped motors, cylinder heads, and helped ship a few items all across the country in Tupperware containers with foam and cardboard in them. Every time, the person thanked me for having it packed so well, and one of the times, the person who came to the house to pick it up thanked me for it, since it was so easy to lift into the truck.

All happy customers, no complaints. Item always got there perfect.

–mark

lol @ Rick. I’ve shipped sooooo much stuff (some even internationally) using rubbermaid containers never had an issue or complaint, more often I have compliments on what a job packing I’ve done.

ive received and sent multiple parts/trannies/cyl heads in rubbermaid containers. its all in how you pack it. swimming pool foam noodles work well. that and great stuff. as long as the items movement is restricted enough, it ships just fine and arrived unscathed.

now put a trans in there with a few pillows and thats it, yeah its gonna break out.

Brian