Who hates their job?

I don’t have a College degree and I make more then 90% of my friends with College degrees

Love what I do. :slight_smile:

I know this, but education is very important, and I don’t really know how I will like that either, I mean the pay will be good, the benefits will be great, and I can retire in 25yrs which is also great.

++ I have great talent at what i do and I got lucky.

lol not a single thing you listed has anything to do with your job or work.

I like my job, especially my new joint. One day I’ll be modeling piping systems on a computer, another day I’ll be putting together construction bid specs, another day I’ll be working in the field with my hands. Very little bullshit in this department. My boss just wants results. Some days suck of course, but I enjoy what I do.

I like 90% of what I do at work, I just can’t stand the pay.

I get paid to do what people pay to do. I think I’m probably the luckiest person ever… my job isn’t for everyone but I absolutely dig it

You’ve been on my shit today, haha. OK yes, I highlighted the benefits of my job. Without getting into too much detail I enjoy the challenge of my position and of course my managers are just looking for results. The people are cool, the girls are hott (real hot not office hot), and sure the benefits are great. I’m not complaning.

I have? Didn’t even realize it. Sorry dude. :hug:

FWIW I’m jealous of your eye candy. I’m surrounded by old engineers and draftsmen, most of whom have some sort of limp, gimp, or cripple. It’s weird. I wonder if my director uses a tire iron for motivation…

Man, I’d settle for office hot. How can a building have 3000 people in it and the number of hotties is in single digits? There needs to be some form of affirmative action policy. Are hot girls a protected class?

Ha, clearly a slower day for both of us considering our activity levels. It’s funny how I can go weeks without being on then post like crazy.

Yes, the eye candy is top notch!

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Clearly they make a living off their good looks and tend to stay away from places that require actual “work.”

Yeah, I’m with these kats. I wake up every day looking forward to going in.

I’m pretty sure we have the exact opposite of the policy you suggest.
I hear there is an exception in the Brazil office though.

Depends on the weather. Sunny and 70 i love it, Snowing and 15 i hate it.

:tif: I’ve seen some 8’s out of Brazil, but they’re only office 7’s with a 1.15 Brazillian multiplier. Which makes them 4’s in real life. (8 / 1.15 Brazil / 1.5 Office = 4)

wait, if you work with them shouldn’t the numbers be higher? Like for instance, in my line we do a +2… for example…damn that girl is a real world 6, but because she’s in uniform (add 2) so she’s BP/CBPO 8…

:confused:

The fact I can play bubble hockey at any given moment makes me really like my job:tup:

Mine all depends on the day, but overall I like my job and the position I’m in.

I work for one of the best companies in WNY, my boss is awesome, I get to travel but not excessively, I get paid well, decent benefits, and overall enjoy what I do. I have issues with people I work with and the mentality of 1/2 the people at the location I work with, the building is old and crappy, but as down sides those are minimal.

I look at it this way… I could be out of work and living on the streets. I have a job that pays the bills and I mostly enjoy.

I fucking hate Lowes with a passion.

But, I do my “job” because it’s the responsible and respectful thing to do, it’s only for 3 more months until I’m actually certified and teaching.

-Part-time jobs suck dick, they only fill my time until the day I can walk in and say, “Thanks but I make more money than you guys now, cya!”