Who here will help? I need metalpatching/bodywork done...

As the title states…

My daily driver, a 1994 Acura Integra, needs a little attention. Basically, it’s a very solid car, but like all Honda’s of this vintage, the rear 1/4’s have started to go. The car has had bondo/patch repairs only once before (I know the car’s history), but it’s showing through again.

I am not savy with bondo-ing, and I am certainly not capable to weld, nor do I own a welder.

So…if there is anyone here interested in doing this work for me, please let me know. I want it done right, and will return the favor via cash, lift time (I have a lift in my garage), or whatever.

Thanks in advance. PM me if interested.

Joe, you’re fuckin’ nuts if you put one cent into the body of that car! It would be like going to an ATM, taking out a bunch of cash and then lighting it all on fire LOL. A total waste! You have other cars that deserve the money more… and they need it.

He offered to barter…

Some folks do not like econo rust boxes.
I have a welder, and no idea how to do body work, but I would ba happy to
work on yours for free before I fix mine :smiley:

I can take a look at it for you when I am up there.

Joe, this car owes me nothing at all, if I can remedy the body work at a decent price it’s worth it to me. And I squared away yest. with Don and the MR2. I’m on pace with everything, no worries…only thing needing done is the rebuild of the Esprit’s clutch master. I got the seal kit, so get your ass over and show me how to do it!

And Praxair Joe, if you’re game, I am too…

Luke, we’ll talk tomorrow…

I can also do this if you are interested.

i have complete quarter panels, both sides if you wanted them… 650$

alls u have to do is weld them in

PM’s to you both…

Thanks.

lol… I could never work for a perfectionist.