Who is this guy?

what does it matter? do whatever you want and when you start to fuck ppl over again and get banned…you’ll what? just find a way back in, convince some that you are a good person and start all over again…

so meh.

and soulitude…who are you to talk to me? do i even know you?

and i have met you, and i do think your a scam artist.

i dont care who you fool.

scum is scum. that never changes.

hahahahahahaha Solarian for the win haha

LOL^^

Either way, yes Tim does look like Macauley Culkin… hahahah! Never thought about that!

But I have done buisness with him. Tim is a good guy. He helps me out all the time. And I have no problem trusting him or giving him the same help or respect that he or ANYONE gives me.

Also, I don’t know what the original plan of Takeit2thetrack was. But the members that join and contribute are there because of what they BELIEVE is it trying to promote, not the original intentions. If Tim wants to sell his items anywhere, why stop him. He may have had a bad rep when connected to Kevin GB but as far as I and most members here know, it hasn’t occured since.

Therefore, anyone who has beef, take it up in person. This and ANY forum is not in place for fighting. If you think they are, then goto a Honda club and die.

dude,
the only reason i got banned on all my other accounts is because “avoiding my original ban”

your avoiding the points.

I havent scammed anyone, or fucked anyone over.

so when you say something like,

"when you start to fuck ppl over again and get banned…you’ll what? just find a way back in, "

it makes it sounds like I get banned every time for fucking a “new person” over,
when in reality,
I was just getting banned because I was the average player…

I honestly still think you yourself are confusing me with kevin.

As for convincing, Ask anyone that I’ve actually done business with.

they will give you a good response I bet,
infact, since your so against me, make a poll or something of your nature and expose how many people have actually done business with me and put up a +1 or -1

thats what the buyer/seller feedback was there for, and all my accounts were clean.

Ive gone out of my way countless times for people I know only from the car scene.

all I have to mention is the fact that lewts & I once had our issues, and it wasnt because of me,
it was because of kevin.
and even after some sillyness that we went threw, when he called me up out of the blue when his pricey rims got stolen by some bird.
I was the one to get them back.

haha what else actually goes on than on this forum OSAD?

like i said. i dont care.

Nothing, that’s why this place is going downhill.

But do you see yourself as part of the solution? IF so, then you need a reality check my friend. I have nothing against you. I bet if we met, we’d like eachother. But as some personal advice, get out of this thread because you are only making enemies by being here and having such ridiculous claims and posts. Do ME a favor and become part of the solution. Look at some more serious forums, even just the Nissan one’s across Canada.

N-E-C-C, Vancouver240sx, NWN… I don’t encounter much beef there. Torontonian’s need to get the fuck over themselves.

I hope I get to meet you one day Brocoli. Come to a west end meet one time, I’m there sometimes :slight_smile:

well if you didnt know dan,
brock is one of the creators of the west end meets… they used to go around drifting the factory lots.

I just remember a whole bunch of stuff actually…

if that was the case, you wouldnt have posted like the other 250 viewers.

aside from all this.

what honestly is the problem?

it obviously isnt the fact I smoke , because I know your the same.

remember when you first started your “west end crew” and would go find sweet spots to drift.

wait a minute,
youve even been to my house…?

What the hell is the real deal here then?
I’ve actually met and sold you something before.
& I know for a fact I didnt screw you over.
whats the real beef,
ive tried taking this to pm & msn but you dont respond.

i met you before, and you werent a bad guy, personally im trying to stay neutral in this because its something for the 2 of you to sort out, im just putting in input because he doesnt scam people. he’s helped me out before and even offered to help me source out a new engine for my S13HB since the engine is gone.

point being from me is that i HIGHLY doubt Tim is the individual you’re looking for

Tim is a good guy. Recently, I bought some items off of him (for the first time). It is not going to be the last time either. Decent guy. I am not taking anyone’s side… But it sounds like he is being confused for someone else.

uhm, +1 for average player, aka b_240sx,

Solid.

hey tim is a good business man i should know my buddy fuck up a bit and tim took the fall , hes a good guy.

met the guy at bings meet and he seemed like a cool guy. I would trust the guy and yes I’m on T2T as well to support both Tim and the idea that everyone at T2T has got going.

http://forums.neo240sx.ca/viewtopic.php?t=8524&highlight=ca18det

What the hell is wrong with everyone? This is why people rag on son240sx. Tim is a good guy. Ofcourse if you sell 50 working items theres a chance that number 51 might be broken/damaged.
Hell, if you have a problem with something you bought from Tim or any other guy selling “crap” then post what he/she sold you and what was wrong with it.
Ie.
Item: Sr20det
amount paid:1500
problem: Engine was blown

thats an example right ?

lol ,
thanks guys for the kind words.
either way,
i posted up the real scam artist,
he works on NEO

Not that what i have to say holds any weight but Tim is good in my books I have had many dealings with him in the past before I got to know him all my dealing turned out in my favour he always gave me good deals and I have never had a problem.

Kevin grey and black (took me for 900.00 on a fcked coupe) im pretty sure he is the guy your thinking about.
he will be getting a punch in the fcking throat when im bored enough to go get him

funny how this topic actualy started as one guy asking for info about a guy and now it has totaly turned off topic and become a broc vs tim and never realy answered or helped the user figure out the answere to his question.

Mael

im still wondering what this every time thing is?

i mentioned you once, no plural, during my tme on son

hey Matty Im pretty sure he was only talking to Broc in that post not you bro.

Mael