Who is your home owners insurance with and did it go up this year???!!!

I dont know why anyone messes around with anyone other than State Farm. They always have the lowest or very close to the lowest rates. They really shine when shit happens and you actually have to use them. I used them twice for two fender benders that I was in. This last time, the shop started working on my truck before even talking with the State Farm appraiser because he knew they wouldnt dick around. He also told me a story of how Nationwide wanted him to use bondo on someones brand new vehicle. F that. If your whip is brand new, you better be getting new replacement parts.

2011 Silverado and Yamaha R1. Collision on both. $500 deductable for truck and $1000 for bike. = $112/month
Home ownwers = $478/year
Business = $600/year

Cant beat those rates, and like I said earlier, I know they wont dick around when I need them.

What agent do you have, I think I am going to shop around.

Liberty Mutual here. I was amazed when they said it would be $540/yr on a replacement cost of $340k. Unfortunately, the vehicles went up a couple hundred a year by moving into the city. All balances out I guess.

James marchese on payne avenue north tonawanda.

Tell them PureXTC sent you.

Seriously though, i think we both get a $50 credit for a referral. PM me if you end up switching.

bump

Gieco/Fedelity raised my rate from $492 to $658.
$260K replacement, $300k liability
Called around
re-qoute from gieco but now with home safe $537
All State $676 with car discount
State Farm, $440 with car or $491 without car discount.

they are my agent for my car as well…homeowners didnt go up yet…we have Travelers $495 yr

Yeah you do buddy, Allstate got me $510/year (includes $35 basement backup), $1,000 deductible and I have auto ins with Allstate

Rates go up because of the inflation protection coverage. It increased your dwelling coverage a certain percentage every year to make sure your home is still covered for 100% replacement cost. If you don’t re quote every so often you will be over paying on additional coverage you do not need.

I sell property insurance for a living. Pm me if anyone has questions about their policy or anything