Who is YOUR wireless provider?

ATT and I’ve been with them for about a year. Prior to joining I was with Verizon for over 8 years and I am thoroughly pleased with my current service, reception, and phone.

Verizon was always a headache and so far with ATT I have been nothing but happy. Now if I can only find another way to lower my damn bill.

AT&T for the last 4 years or so. Work provided Verizon for the 3 years prior to that and work provided Nextel before that. I was really glad to leave Verizon. Coverage was great except for two key areas that happened to be my house in Williamsville and my office in Williamsville. Having shitty coverage the two places you spend the vast majority of your time sucked.

I know there’s tons of fanboys of Verizon on here who like to bash AT&T coverage but really don’t have problems with it. I wish it had more 3g coverage but for basic phone and edge data coverage has been fine.

I have Verizon for home phone/tv/fios and my god their customer service his horrible. It took 6 months of calling after receiving each bill and 3 supervisors to finally get some stupid $8.99 online backup service I didn’t want permanently removed from my account. They’d credit me each month and promise it was removed, then the next month I’d get my bill and it would be back. I could go on with a list of other customer service problems, but you get the idea. Verizon is great as long as you never have to talk to a person or make a change.

Sprint - 6 years. Never had a problem with anything. CS was always good so I must have lucked out. 2 lines with unlimited everything. $120 after taxes and fees thanks to 20% discount.

VZW and VZ, despite branding and such, are/operate as two seperate companies.

I also dont bash / realize ATT is very comparable in coverage. Not so much on the 3G side of things, but their HSPA is definitely faster than EVDO rev A.

LTE will be great for both companies.

I’ve been on Verizon for about 5 years now and have not have one negative story to share with them. Each month my bill is exactly as it should be. With a 17% work discount, my 450 min/unlimited text plan comes in at $52. Finally decided to step into a smart phone so I’m not sure what the new monthly bill will be…

I have been going back and forth for the past several months of going to AT&T and getting the iphone…but in the end I stayed with Verizon mainly because I didn’t have a good enough reason to leave. Hope I like the Droid X!

Sprint - 500 daytime, unlimited nights and weekends starting at 7, unlimited data, unlimited texting, unlimited sprint to sprint, total equipment protection - $35/month… Only time I have questionable service is when I am in my basement. Sprints CS reps are shitty, but I havent had to call in months, so it really doesnt matter. Anytime I need help I just hit the store on the blvd, problem solved.

Sprint.

3 lines, 1500 minutes, unlimited data and text on all phones. $140 a month.

Love it so far, service has yet to let me down and I have driven all the way up from georgia. I’m located around the south towns.

AT&T since 1998. Grandfathered in on a plan that is untouchable today.

First Cell I got when i was younger was Sprint, 2 different phones and the service utterly sucked ass (not sure if it got better over the years but when I had it was absolutely horrible)
Then went cell-less for a while then eventually went to VZ and was with them for about 5 years until 2 years ago when I switched to ATT for iPhone.

VZ was great in most regards but like JayS I lacked reception where it mattered and I needed it the most.

AT&T really has been great with service and the few times I’ve had to call CS.