5 stars

2 enthusiastic thumbs up!

:tup::tup:

[quote=“Griff,post:223,topic:39414"”]

2 enthusiastic thumbs up!

:tup::tup:

[/quote]

:massmoon: and 5 moons.

dawn told me when i called her, that you said “i hope you got all your money, if not, your not going to now” not exact words but something the point of that.

so thats your version of dawns version of what i said ?

yep, definantly no room for error on that one :tup:

[quote=“4x4jimmy,post:210,topic:39414"”]

i purchased the mighty max correct? A: yes

so i beleive i can do whatever i choose to, with that vehicle.

[/quote]

Did you register that one, or was it still in Don’s name when you wrecked it and dumped it? According to your thread, you abandoned it somewhere back there, but changed your tune once people got on your case. Whatever happened to that truck?

And for the rest of this site: Who were the 2 guys in a newer black Chevy/GMC full-size truck that I ran into at Tifft yesterday? Their story on the car seemed sketchy, almost like they knew too much. Someone better move the car- the scrap vultures were already circling when I was last there.

That car is so gutted it’s not funny. How fucking sad. I loved that car so much.

[quote=“dawn,post:227,topic:39414"”]

That car is so gutted it’s not funny. How fucking sad. I loved that car so much.

[/quote]

you want to buy it i will deliver it to you.

j/k. love you dawn.

^^^^ yea i heard that too

someones trying to say that an actual bulldozer flipped the car and caused all the damage … because its cost effective to trailer a bulldozer to tift to steal the converter off it

yeah because bulldozers come down tift and flip over cars all the time.lmfao.

whos would say such a thing.

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:229,topic:39414"”]

^^^^ yea i heard that too

someones trying to say that an actual bulldozer flipped the car and caused all the damage … because its cost effective to trailer a bulldozer to tift to steal the converter off it

[/quote]

who the fuck said that?

nah something that was pretty big to flip it over. that’s what those kids airhead was talking about said.

How sad that someone can be so destructive. :frowning:

no no no

destroying shit is sweet

situations like this aren’t

epic thread.

[quote=“4x4jimmy,post:210,topic:39414"”]

i purchased the mighty max correct? A: yes

so i beleive i can do whatever i choose to, with that vehicle.

[/quote]

And if you didn’t actually purchase the . . . ah, never mind. :deadhorse:

so why doesn’t 4x4 just come out and say what happend to the car? enough of the lying and speculation.

and everyone is on your case b/c you a dick that is ruining shit for other people and thats just lame. If you want to destroy cars then go for it, you paid for them … but if you leave shit there then and abandon them then people will bitch you out and get in your shit

[quote=“Griff,post:237,topic:39414"”]

so why doesn’t 4x4 just come out and say what happend to the car? enough of the lying and speculation.

and everyone is on your case b/c you a dick that is ruining shit for other people and thats just lame. If you want to destroy cars then go for it, you paid for them … but if you leave shit there then and abandon them then people will bitch you out and get in your shit

[/quote]

go there on a monday, at 3 am and see who is doing what. fuck off.

There was no mention of Newdz in the last page so…
Where are these newdz i keep hearing about???

[quote=“Griff,post:237,topic:39414"”]

so why doesn’t 4x4 just come out and say what happend to the car?

[/quote]

because he would just be repeating my version of events :thankyou: