Who knows the truth about my Audi?

PS - Why not pay Dawn the rest of the money you owe, get the title, and then have it scrapped if you’re so damn concerned about the title.

lollllllllllll

Should you even be allowed to have “4x4” in your username if you lack the skill to negotiate a vehicle through an off-road area without the vehicle surviving?

Things that make you go hmmmmmm… :meh2:

WINNER.

So is it not at Tifft anymore? Where is it now?

Shit, I talked to a Lackawanna cop today and he even knows my car is there! So I would like to know where it is now, since I’m still liable for it.

Skyway on tift tardwater, just dumped a car there a couple weeks back. Got $175 for it.

So if someone scraps a car without a title, and I still have the title, and maybe I didn’t want the car scraped… what then?

Seeing that I’d like my money before the car gets scraped! And it seems like I’m gonna have to drive to WS to get it.

That’s what reporting a car stolen is for.

i’d be calling the cops in about 3 hours if no money arrives.

oh and i think it prolly got scraped already considering its on its roof :stuck_out_tongue:

where did the truck that looked similar to this one go?

http://www.powerpickuptruck.com/includes/images/Mitsubishi_Pickup/mitsubishi_mighty_max_review.jpg

HOLY FUCK.

if you report it stolen you will not get anything more…you don’t have theft on the car…unless you plan on sueing for $300 bucks its not going to matter…

Just tell him to pay up and who ever scrapped the car made $100 bones from it…

damn, what a piece of shit :tdown: not cool

dawn, I needed a winter car. I would of bought it in FULL and not destroyed it

WOW! I vote calling the DEC and the Cops…

This kid seems like a real winner…

This thread got fun. Thanks for the memories.

you usally need title or registation one or the other, i scrap cars regularly

also the stone road off fuhrmann where people offroad is call by many the blacksands ive went quadding there probably over a hundred times in the last 3 years and theres always ditched cars back there, thats usually just how it is, usually the city picks the cars up and makes the 100 bucks off it

I scrapped a car without a title, at the place at the end of Marilla street in South Buffalo, they make you fill out a form. I just scrapped another car two weeks ago there (with title), steel is $115/ton, that Audi weighs what? 3200lbs or so? Close to $200.

Word.

pay her

did he pay?