Who knows the truth about my Audi?

Dude get in the fucking loop man. Fucking loser hahahahahah i have to talk to you laterz about my new great idea. Its a good one

It’s free? Man I’ve been getting boned…

Yea you suck pretty hard.

dont mean to change subject on you guys but still wondering what 4x4 is really going to do about the car…and when. but la nova for my work is only on the first wednesday of every month. lol

i’ll be checking on the drive home today

Every Friday is all you can haul for breakfast. $5 gets you the food and a small coffee. Food is so-so, but can’t beat the volume!

Ruh roh. Another Praxairian?

Yup

Whatchu do?

One of my best friends works at praxair in logistics.

I work in logistics, with Cougarspeed’s friend evidently. What dept do you work for?

Somebody with a truck/trailer with a winch should go get it and end this shit. Find a yard that doesn’t require a title, take it there, and profit. Whats that faggot going to do? He abandoned it and here’s 18 pages of proof, plus witnesses, and the fact that the LA cops already seem wise to it. What a fucking toolbag.

Swanner FTW

its still there, has half the wheels on it pics will be up soon

who took the steering wheel and shifter knob lol

lol I can’t help but laugh a little

that car looks so pitiful

lmao you can see the spotlight on my hood lol
dam shitty pics ron wavy

so i Just got an IM about the Mighty Max

MightyMaxRevenge (4:09:20 PM): I called the DEC today. They will be searching the waters around Tift for vehicals. Do you have any idea where exactly the Mighty Max is ?

im guessing its with the fishes

wow that thing looks sad