Who knows the truth about my Audi?

yeah so if u still had the title, that means that u still owned it, and you handed a complete stranger the keys to YOUR unregistered, uninsured car.

You best call a tow truck and get your car back. Shitty. Lesson learned?

No no, my answer to Ray is what HRK said. And I believe that the Audi got there on it’s own power 100%. Because there was NO reason that motor should have blown from sitting there idling. Unless he fucked something up doing the oil change. That’s an audi 5 cyl. Thing would have run for ever if someone didn’t offroad it.

Destroying a car and abandoning it for other people to take care of is gay…

Hope it gets resolved.

I haven’t read the whole thread, just the first page but I just wanted to say way to be a shithead and ruin fun, harmless car destruction for the rest of us.

wtf. gl dawn

hope nothing gets resolved.

gl to no one

Entertaining Thread. Hope it works out!

[quote=“layzie,post:85,topic:39414"”]

gl to no one

[/quote]

<3

dawn, i love how often you swear

[quote=“layzie,post:85,topic:39414"”]

gl to no one

[/quote]

lol

ili

Nudes?

So why was this guy Off Roading in an Audi when he has a 4x4 Jimmy???

because he dosent have the 4x4 jimmy anymore… Also relized the audi had more power.lol.

That is shitty as fuck, and that car was so awesome in all it’s minor shittyness. :cry:

Not to mention leaving it at tift like that, how are we going to plan on reliving the 80s via boxy lincolns there if it gets shut down. Pay that shit off and have a junkyard take care of it.

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:51,topic:39414"”]

the car arrived at tift under its own power
the car was beaten senseless in the dirt
the car was rolled onto its roof while in motion

[/quote]

confirmed

the windsheild was cut out of the car specificly so it wouldnt shatter in the passangers faces while the car was beaten.

the body panels have obvious scrape marks from the vehical rolling over while it had momentum

the hood has scrape marks that run from front to back, impossible to do by flipping the vehical by hand … aka “riot in the streets” style

the roof is bashed in so far that its impossible the damaged happened only from the weight of the vehical, it was caused by weight + speed

the drivers seat is clean, but the passanger seat is BLASTED with mud. (so is the drivers seat belt) this shows that there was someone sitting in the drivers seat while the vehical skidded on its roof, scooping up mud and spraying it into the car

the passanger side strut tower is folded inward, and the upper frame rail (where the fender bolts on across the top) is folded in. neither of these parts can be damaged like they were w/o momentum being involved

jimmy4x4 / chickenfingerfanny is a liar

/story

Dude … thats really shitty.

way too many immature kids running around doing stupid shit now a days

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:94,topic:39414"”]

confirmed

the windsheild was cut out of the car specificly so it wouldnt shatter in the passangers faces while the car was beaten.

the body panels have obvious scrape marks from the vehical rolling over while it had momentum

the hood has scrape marks that run from front to back, impossible to do by flipping the vehical by hand … aka “riot in the streets” style

the roof is bashed in so far that its impossible the damaged happened only from the weight of the vehical, it was caused by weight + speed

the drivers seat is clean, but the passanger seat is BLASTED with mud. (so is the drivers seat belt) this shows that there was someone sitting in the drivers seat while the vehical skidded on its roof, scooping up mud and spraying it into the car

the passanger side strut tower is folded inward, and the upper frame rail (where the fender bolts on across the top) is folded in. neither of these parts can be damaged like they were w/o momentum being involved

jimmy4x4 / chickenfingerfanny is a liar

/story

[/quote]

where by tift is this by? i wanted to go check this out tonight but wasnt sure where it would be by as the black sand area is just one of the parts which is most likely its location pics?

fuckin’ thread of the day

Thats what I saw off the side of Route 5, if its the car I’m thinking of.

im guna goo look tommorow if i find it can i run into it with my beater?

:picard: