Who rides where?

Thanks coach!

smokin what happend to you off it? i love hickory i have two firsts and a 2nd there so i have no complaints

when I was big time into quad racing, I was in quad am (4 years ago) and their was only a handfull of expert quads doing the double…first lap of practice that day I did the jump perfect on my quad (only quad to do it in practice) well the conditions were rough so after practice I went back to my truck and put a smaller front sproket of my quad to keep it from bogging in the corners…first race, middle pack I came around the turn 4th gear pinned to do the double again and at the last second a quad cut me off on the face of the quad cause he rolled it…I shifted and pinned my quad in 5th from a fear of landing on him…I ended up flat landing the double about 15 feet right before the face of the table top right ofter…snapped my wrist right on impact…my wrist was a perfect S. It was fucked up. Doctor said he has never seen anything like it…

long story short, I have only 40% movement in my wrist after physical therapy, countless hours into many different orthopedic surgeons to try to operate on it to fix it and im so fucked with it my only choice is to have my wrist bones screwed together so I have 0 movement…chose to deal with the pain everyday before I go down that road. I have a rare arthritus from the high impact break that causes my wrist to shift over to the right (the way I broke it) more and more.

ouch i can see why you wouldent like it

I went back 2 years ago and was doing all the open practices, and I noticed they made the jump alot smaller then before. I have seen alot of people get hurt off it.

yikes

That fuckin sucks! Im in the same boat with my knee. Taking forever to heal, and will prolly never be the same again. Its pretty depressing…

yah dude it sucks. I have artritus in my knee’s too from racing BMX at troy city and shit when I was younger…

im gonna be in a wheel chair when im 50 lol

yea my last time was 06 and it seemed to be smaller then the 05 season i bet its shit now… here is a pic of my old honda just to make sully aware of what a bike should look like:lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Yamahayz250f/DSC02261.jpg

thats a nice bike…

250f?

we just out a 09 250F motor in my sisters crf150r…looks stock and fucking MOVES. She raced it at mototown a few weeks ago for the first time and came in 2nd over all. She won last seasons championship and has over 25 sponsers including Monster energy…shes sick lol

free monster?!?!?!
Let me buy shit through her then!

yeap a 250f i liked that bike i had about 8 sponsors when i was serious about it. just really expensive especially when you fund your own races

dude shes sponsered by 609 racing, Scott goggles, Monster, fmf etc. etc

she gets shit everyday lol I dont know how she does it.

Honda sent her a $500 Honda credit card for her winning almost all her races this season with being on a Honda.

if you really want stuff you can get stuff half price through her.

I will get a full sponser list from her tomorrow if you guys want to buy shit.

What! OK, I’m gonna get a list started, haha

I will talk to her tomorrow about what she can do…

she got me a sixsixone wrist brace for less then $10

their one of her “bigger sponsers”

haha, Thats a good hook up. I’m planning on getting Excel wheels/talon hubs, and some asv levers…

sick

My dad just built a house in the Adirondacks well right off of exit 16. Right behind is house/through his yard is the state snowmobile/ATV trail system. We could park at his place and Ride forever!

good luck with that. the adirondacks are under that national preserve shit. the dec are all over that. trust me i live here. whats the name of the area he’s in?

my new babies as of last year. both have motoworks pipes, airbox lid off, pink wire mod. they were stock in this pic. just got them home.