Who rides where?

It’s Wilton/ Gansvoort. Ive ridin the state trails for the past 5 years never a problem anywhere.

wow. we see someone almost everytime we go out.

You know how I know your gay… you ride a quad with a “pink wire mod”! lol

What is that, the TPS wire or something?

There are two maps in the ecu. Cutting the pink wire changes which map it’s running. The “race map” adds a little more fuel for the added air flow, and also adds a little more timing. It’s there so that when you buy a pipe and take the filter lid off, you don’t have to buy a programmer to make it run right.

your kidding me. BRP makes 2 maps in which you cut or connect one wire! why the fuck not add a switch, like a sport/race button on cars! That honestly is kinda retarded, but still… kinda cool! nice to see they thought ahead.

That is almost of retarded as the little Yoshi “cherry bomb” dongle you add to the LTZ450R. LOL it took me sooooo long to tell some retard in the east greenbush sand pit, that his little dongle he plugged in his quad didnt really give him 20HP, it was more like 2-3.

I would love to see those BRP machines run. I woulnd take them to a MX track, but they have to be the bees-nees on a fast trail. Hope to see you around this summer

They aren’t gonna put a switch on, because it’s not a simple change. It’s not a race map/trail map… It’s a modified quad/stock quad thing. You aren’t gonna put your stock exhaust and airbox back on and flip the switch to ride trails…

Adam ur bolt pattern is 4 -144 on the front and 4-110 in the rear the the same as the hondas…

if u guys need ur tires unmounted and new ones remounted

Just in case anyone is interested
I can do it for 10 bucks a single or or 30$ for all four…

I ride out behind my house…

I really am eager to see those DS machines and what they can do. Never hear about them and not too many out on the tracks yet!

just picked up @ brandy new holeshots today 70$:ninja:thumbup

now just waiting for 2 new itp beadlocks in mail.

Jeremy Lawson took 2nd place overall and a 1st place in a heat at Unadilla last year on a DS450. I’m hoping to see some more ds’s this year… that way product support will go up. YFZ’s and LTR’s have a TON of support, and you can get whatever you want for either of them… the DS is still “behind”

What about milfs? I love ridin those things.

I’m not gonna say it… but I’m sure someone will.

lol fuck you!

I went riding along the power lines in Rotterdam this afternoon. A bit muddy but I had a great time.

Went out today with Sully, Sexonwheels419, and chris. Wocked good time. Some good jumpin action and what not

I went on the power lines thru the school woods by my house today and got fucking soaked again but its fun.

Theres puddles the size of rivers back there now.

Where we were ridin was decently dry. Fairly bad in the low spots though. Good times!

check out twister valley mx in canojoharie… tuesday open practices 20bux! i ride there alot and locally and what not

Nice ^

Can quads run?

Id rather ride for free.

I dont mind the mud. Its kinda fun.