who ships engines????

im selling a motor to a dude in south dakota, i need to know who i can shipo it through. cause im pretty sure that ups only ships up to 150lbs…

ups freight

R+ L Carrier

id highly recomend them.

if its more than 150 lbs, UPS will not ship it

lol thats not totally true…

FedEx Freight on Military will ship just about anything.

ok thanks guys, i can just call these places and give em the zip its getting sent to and they can tell me the price right??? and do i need to buy some kind of container to ship it in?

I had one shipped by yellow freight on a pallet.

i just picked up a motor today from forward air.they’re on sonwil dr. right off of genesee.its the street right before olympic across from the airport.# is 685-5456

^ thanks for the info, ima call tomarow foo

how much did it cost, and what do you need to supply? I could give them some more business.

Most of the larger freight companies go by weight. Throw the motor on a pallet and take it over to them to get it weighed. Usually they use a forklift that will pick up whatever it is that your sending and weigh it at the same time. If you call and know an approximate weight, I’m sure they can quote you a price.

I get the best prices through USF Holland. I got a quote today and it was $100 cheaper then yellow freight.

Also for shipping engines the class is #85

word

they beat every shipping price i could find.

and someone on here or ubrf with a wrx works there, i forget who. i saw their car in the parking lot and their plate was their sn

thanks guys for all the info, im going to make a few call tomarrow