Who tips at full service gas stations?

isnt the filler tube size differnt so this cant happen?

I think the diesel filler is bigger so it can’t fit in normal cars. Couldnt get most truck sized diesel pumps into the jetta.

Yes, it’s cold outside.

who the hell goes to full service gas stations?

the only time i do is when i happen to, for some god forsaken reason, be in new jersey. and then of course i don’t tip because its new jersey.

thats because its illegal to pump your own gas in nj… in wny its hard to come by

that is pretty funny to hear that. I had no idea about that and when I was working out there I shoed the guy away. I asked him what the hell he was doing and he just stood there for a second and walked away.

The kwik fills are converting some of their stores to full service only.

The one up on Walden across from the delta sonic is no longer pay at the pump, a gas jockey comes out and takes your credit card, then goes inside with it.

I would buy gas there all the time, to avoid the lines at Delta Sonic on a weekend… Now I won’t go to the Kwik Fill, it takes the moron 15 minutes to pump your gas and get the credit card slip out to you (which you have to sign)…

Its a terrible business idea…

which res do u have to pump your own gas? everyone i’ve been to i can do it myself

haha. A+.

There are two full serve places at the Route 31 rez…

I usually just go to the Smokin’ Joes and pump my own gas, the toolbags will top off your tank until it overflows onto the ground.