Who wants to put a motor in my Jeep AGAIN??? 7/10/08

I bought a jeep that needs a motor, I usually do all the work myself but I am swamped with school work and a full and part time job. I am willing to pay someone to do it fast. Its a 99 Cherokee Laredo, has 4.0L Inline 6. Looks easy I just don’t have the time. Oh, you must know what your doing obviously. Let me know. I had a guy that was gonna do it but I cant get a hold of him.

If i had time i’d do it. Doing 4.0 I6 swaps are cake. Done 3 so far.

Word, looks easy, I just don’t have the time. Wanna make a few extra bucks let me know.

Make some money??? Cmon, I need this done asap.

Did you want to pick up that motor of mine? I could probably bring it out to you.

PM sent

Thats a good $800+ swap. Did you plan on paying that much, or u just looking for a friend to do it cheap.

Yeah, around $800 motor and Labor.

Will your motor work on a 99, mine has coil pack not dist. Let me know.

how much were you looking for it again?

I’m not positive, but I think so. You could probably just swap over your accessories and electronics onto it. I’ll get a price worked up if someone can say it definitely will or won’t work.

Cool ,please find out. I think it may work, there is a block off piece where the dizzy should go, but I will wait until someone chimes in and has done it before or knows it will work for certain.

STILL NEED THIS DONE!!!

^X2

Do you already have a new motor for it?

Mine won’t work for him, so I don’t think so. :frowning:

I’ll have my new garage in a couple weeks and then could do the swap.

i might be able to do this.

^ I will probably get a motor on Tuesday. I need it done ASAP, my girl is bugging the shit out of me. I don’t have time, but if it comes to I might have to put it in myself on thursday night.

okay well let me know when you get a motor and pm me if you want me to do it or something.

Ok, so the motor went bad on this again I AM FUCKING PISSED, I’m getting married in 2 weeks so I need an engine put in this fucker again. Let me know. Need it done soon.