Who was at NCCC 8/14? It was a wet one!

What a great time. I love days that I run a second or 2 faster EVERY run. My best run was my last, with a 60.032, coming through the finish sideways :slight_smile:

And for you nancies that didn’t come out because of the rain, the course was so wide open and fast, funnest course I’ve driven.

If you were there and took pictures, you can post them here or on http://www.wny-scca.com/modules.php?set_albumName=solo2&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

I think around 1:30 I had an order of like 4 hamburgers, 2 with cheese 2 without, 2 hot dogs, a suasage, another burger and dog. It was fucking rough. But I made it through.

Got more wet by using my tent, because it would dump water on me…

lunch rush was insane…stupid water dumping tent…

my 1st 2 runs off-course damn tricky 2 gates…alot of people missed those…but got it together fot last 3 when it was super duper wet…fast course cant wait to run it dry…i know they mapped it out so we can use it on a dry day

LOL yeah i worked that station at the beginning of the straight, literally 1/3 of the people I saw went to the right of the second gate. I had to call them all off course

edit: WTF just looked at results and I outplaced 2 people in PRO class yesterday :gotme: That shows how wet the course was, they’re both RWD.