Who was in Carnegie?

Ok, who from Pittspeed was in Carnegie?..Fess up to it.

Police Seek Carnegie Road Rage/Assault Suspect

CARNEGIE (KDKA) ― Police in Carnegie need the public’s help after a road rage incident took a violent turn on Tuesday.

It happened near the intersection of Washington and Lincoln Avenues around 6:30 p.m.

Police say the suspect assaulted the victim after a traffic altercation causing injury to the victim.

The suspect vehicle is described as a black coupe, possibly a Honda Civic, with a loud muffler.

The suspect is described as a white male in his mid to late 20s, 5’10" tall, weighing 180 lbs.

He had dark, short hair and was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans.

Police hope witnesses to the incident will come forward.

Anyone with information should contact the Carnegie Police Department at 412-276-4245.

No information is available about the victim.

I saw a black EG Civic coupe with a super obnoxious muffler cruising around Crafton-Ingram today. Stickers all on the doors and silver wheels.

I heard the black civic coupe then went on to join his other black civic coupe buddies and hijacked a semi…

were you using Moshimoto ZX tires?

:rofl: damnit! you beat me to it

couldn’t help it…

and you know they were buddies because they all had the same green undercar neon

not I :wink:

ok im from bridgeville but know alot of cars in the area…there is a black civic si, guy used to work at advanced auto…it has black rims an he drives like a maniac sometimes…also know of a guy with a black civic with silver rims…could be one of those 2

did the civic look like this lol

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsWu0_BuWjs”]YouTube - Street Punisehrz - VENOM[/ame]

or this

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVKOWRpiiFQ”]YouTube - Joud’s Civic SI Type-R[/ame]

cough cough:doh:

yea definitly sounds like joud…

mr.vtec or mr vtec or somethin like that on here

ice, i love the narrating.

prob some pos who went to my school

Street PunisherZ

LOL! still!

ice, i love the narrating.

i dont know what your talking about lol i didnt narrorate.:eek3:
it was a lil windy so that guy in the video says lmao

yea definitly sounds like joud…

mr.vtec or mr vtec or somethin like that on here

yep mr vtech or mr nismo are his names on here.

Street PunisherZ

LOL! still!

lol no…mr si:wackit: in the video is the street punisher…he prolly punished the street an hit the victim.:doh: