Whos ever gotten poison oak????

Allergic Contact Dermatitis

Yep, lots of over the counter treatments that will sooth the symptoms a bit, and it will go away on it’s own. However, if you’ve got it all over and/or it’s real bad just run to the doctor. Since you know exactly what it is, he/she may not even make you have an exam but rather just stop by and pick up a script for prednisone (oral steroid) and/or some cream. Don’t worry about it costing much. Prednisone’s practically free. ($5 bucks at most for a bunch of em.) If it’s bad don’t dick around with hydrocortisone cream. It’s weak in comparison to prescription stuff.

If it itches real bad oatmeal baths, as mentioned above, will help. Oatmeal based skin stuff is real common. When I worked in a pharmacy we’d sell a ton of it during the summer to other poor bastards like yourself. Calamine lotion or Burow’s to dry it up.

http://www.aad.org/public/Publications/pamphlets/Poison_IvyOakSumac.htm

poor bastard huh like myself huh? lol but anyways i wore a long sleeve shirt to bed last night and put some calamine on my arms and it seems to have gone away but still itches a little but i havnt touched it. i was working all day and it really wasnt too bad but when i sat down i noticed it again.