Why do most of the 240s on here still suck??

ferrari

I got somethin for ya.

This car…

…became THIS car…

…became THIS car

Please nate, bring it back.

wish i had a son worthy car

I guess if we spent most of our time prettying up our cars rather than just building it up and driving the hell out of it, we’d all earn Ed’s respect, amirite?

i think he meant his skyline buddy lol

70% of son240 240s are shit rusted falling apart .
10% actually LOOK nice . 30% are pretty fast.

mine is slow ugly and MINT no rust!

wat drives me nuts is ppl get rusted frame 240s and then drop a sr in them.

Nah in his original post he was referring to 240sx’s and his s14

God forbid people do what they want to do with their cars.

Applesauce needs to be informed of all 240 purchases and modifications.

That is all.

Having 3 vehicles…it gets expensive.

I do believe my car looks very very good. People tell me this all the time.
Sorry I do no have a silvia front end with an SR and macha negative camber all around with stretchy ready to fall off tires on ugly ass rims that don’t even fit the car…so I roll my fenders so it looks FLUSHHHHH yo.

Sorry.

Then again, I will squish your car with my S-10. Which is probably nicer than 100% of SONs cars.

YES, I said it. Eat my shit :slight_smile:

IBTL

Hey Ed, I know what you’re gonna say, so I’ll say it for you. 4-5 years ago I had a stock 240 and that was gay. Now I have a stock G35, and that’s gay too apparently.

You know what my reply is? In that time, I’ve grown and matured as a person, and you’re still the same bitter angry kid you always were.
I hope that some day you’ll realize that there are more important things in life than telling complete strangers that you’re better than them. I really do.

wow, this thread went to shit and rogerthat240 isint here anymore lolz.

Personally, I don’t give a shit what anyone says anymore.

Right now, my car is a garage queen. Just sucking up the dust. Why?

Tight on cash.

Things will happen, when they happen. IBTL!!

For a chinese guy…you really fail at math.

Id still rather drive a 200hp 240 then some hillbilly S-10 with 1000hp.

Get’r DONE!
http://www.vortechonline.com/specials/grfx/truckdougs.jpg

lol,

i say 12g’s min to build a decent 240 including chassis from bone stock

go > show

I would take http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/3260/4361/8149680002_large.jpg

with an SR over

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r257/daconkiftador/cars/94SI.jpg

lol, that EG is pretty clean.

Swap the hood for an OEM style carbon fiber one, aswell as some amber corners + a cf duck wing + new wheels and a DROP then your good to go!

LOL! SEASON GOT PWNED BY A CRACKER! oh wait what… he’s asian?

I think white 240’s (marks) old 180 look’s alot better the Applesauces 240 probably a lot cleaner too so i dont really see why he’s talking shit,On another note i can’t believe a old respected member like that would go aand say something as fucken sttupid as that.

Do you have any idea of some of the struggles some of the board members have to put up with just to have any type of a mod done to the car ( suspension, motor, brakes) cosmetics are last thing on some ppl’s mind… For some ppl it’s rent, car, w/e debts a lil food and a lot of hours at work and after that comes evrything else thats the way some ppl’s lifes are right now OH and forgot to mention what if theres was no family to help at ALL not for your college fund, not for your food and you’ve been living on your own since 16,actually now that i think about it until you experience what i just said STFU you have no right to talk or tell ppl anything in that matter. I ghave sooo much to add to show you how stupid your thread is but i won’t because it’s pointless.

P.S I love my 3spoke Advans

lol chinese sam u are da man. sorry my english is horrible. its missing a few words.
70% of son240 240s are shit rusted falling apart .
10% actually LOOK nice (out of the 30%). 30% are pretty fast(and not rusted to shit)