Why do most of the 240s on here still suck??

Someone buy my Skyline and I promise to rock a sick 240!

Oh, my bad then. As I’ve mentioned, I’m a huge noob lol. The HIDs I bought have the ballast and everything, and I believe the Kouki headlights are projector style…but I could be wrong.

But then ya, I agree, “hid” bulbs, that just shine blue for no reason are cheese.

like honestly

every kid on this site has shitty ass cars, that think they are the best thing in the world BECAUSE its a fucking 89 240sx

like common, it costs NOTHING to mod ur car!

in the last 2 months ive spent $3800 on mods for my car, and it wont stop from there

but then, all you fags wanna go to a car meet and show off ur STOCK car

eg. Bings meet, 3 years ago there were all nice care, now 80% of them are shit boxes owned buy 16-18 year olds, and son has gone down aswell,

i think u lazy asses need to get a fucking job, or sell drugs to make money and make ur cars not took like shit!

k thanks bye

oh and ill post a pic of my car soon i just need to take somes pics

all i hear are excuses.

does everyone need to change there tampons here or what? if all these retards are posting in this thread, who is gunna hand out carts at wal*mart?

no ones car is that much better than anyone else’s, cause we all drive 240’s.
i admit some look better. some are rusted out. most are flat black. some are multi coloured.
alot are ugly.
but as long as you are not killing the 240 name with your POS it shouldn’t matter.

240sx=NO RICERS ALLOWED

She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes
just before it throws up.

lol wtf

wtf x 2

sam ur gts s14 is uglyyyyyyyyy ! it has rust from winter driving it !

I agree with what Mark is saying, but it’s not the same thing Ed is saying at all. I hate people that do things just for the sake of being different too, but there is nothing wrong with not modding your car because you can’t afford to.

Sorry Season but Sam’s S14 actually has my approval. See Fobwall’s stamp of approval in his engine bay.

hahah I bet Ed is having a good laugh since he made such a thread just to see how people would react.

People who have been on here long enough know not to take Ed (Applesauce) seriously in these types of threads.

Wait a minute there! I am supposed to take SON seriously? Oh, damn. No wonder everything seemed so off balance here.

Well played Ed…well played.

Season, you still confused me. Let me see if I understand…

=100 cars
70 cars are rusted and falling apart
30 cars are fast
10 (out of the previous 30) actually look nice which means 20 cars are fast but ugly.

240 owners are humble and don’t have to show there shit off ,theres alot of guys that don’t post any pics or tell u what there doing

Wow, 30 pages… Good stuff.

30 pages? im on page 6 :confused: