Why driving a skyline in toronto owns everything

And he’s no different from her either!!!

Buddy get a fukin clue, its called Morals, I can sue this website, and your club for encouraging such behaviour. But I won’t because im not a dick like you who likes picking on people, and letting them know that they are Aahmed, a douche, on a high horse and all.

You know the type of things they say about you guys, yea, here’s a list
Arrogant, Rude, think they know it all, pricks, you understand what im saying.

Its true, yes its true DJPyro, people like you give a bad name to TNC, if im a douche, im okay with that, at least im not being laughed at by every single club out there. its true, because you think its cool when you do somthing like pawn a chick in a road conflict.

you will never enter the mature scene you’re just to defensive about what others do. And don’t give me that BS that she was being racist, I’ve already seen it in that Saudi drift video thread how racist people are here, so that’s not an excuse.

Seriously this is the only Club in GTA that has a hard time being grown up about things, I mean what is it the skylines you drive or the fact your too young for your age.

That’s why I don’t see any elder members because of DJ’s like you on this forum.

BTW G.T.S.T i have nothing against you, just that these few people are acting like dicks to me for telling them it was imoral to do that, i have nothing against you dude, you were grown up about your answeres to my replies and i respect that much, so i won’t hassle this topic anymore.