Why i bought SMG

Yep, it’s personal preference, but when the thread title is, “why I bought SMG” you’re opening the door to why people wouldn’t buy an SMG.

Regardless, at least it’s an automotive discussion, not another, “would you fuck creamy or chunky peanut butter”.

Thank you for pointing that out. X2 here.

Clearly creamy…

Traditional manual FTW for my driving tastes!

Oh, and I think that car in the video doesn’t sound very nice at all.

the SMG in he NON m cars is not the same as SMG in the m cars… not even close…

Reading is FUNdamental.

I would take an SMG ANY DAY over a normal manual. No longer worry about misshifting, busting gears, and my shifts are always consistent and lightning fast.

And are any of you really going to tell me that a WRC Spec Rally car is less fun than any comparable car with a manual transmission?

I think its pretty killer that something has been developed for modern sports cars that improves reliability, improves control, improves speed, improves convenience, and comes at almost no sacrifice (except a minor premium in cost).

And yes, I took an SMG M3 out on my own for about an hour and it was one of the most FUN cars I have ever driven. I have also taken a ride in an 06 M5 with the 7 speed SMG and if I closed my eyes, you wouldnt even know it wasn’t a manual with a hell of a driver.

+1 for SMG.

Sorry then. The guy actually looks like you too. And he can’t drive for shit.

great… cuz when i had my audi there was a guy in op that had one that had a black/black and my gf was alwasy like WTF were u doing out here etc…

i dont/wouldnt try to drift this car on public roads… im an autoX/track day guy… i dont even speed

I thought this Video was gonna be of another guy that can’t drive stick. :stuck_out_tongue:

X…

WOW low blow

sounds like someone is very very :snky:

hhaha, i wish… she called me once on the phone when she saw the car was @ pepboys out there and she was like arent u working… and im like yea… and she made me put somebody else on the phone with her, so i put a customer on the phone… it was funny the customer was messing with her she was not amused

lol look at this one that was in the related column

That looks quite fun.:smiley: