Why I Hate GTO's.

meh, I’d take a GTO over any RETRO styled new mustang or challenger.

Those cars looked like that for a reason, it was the 60’s and they didn’t have the design shit we have now.
Fuck, I want my new $30k mustang to look like it was designed by a 2008 computer, not like a 1969 POS.

IMHO.

but then again, I drive a new impreza.

Google a 64 GTO, not the best looking car either IMHO but it was a cheap fast car, the new era GTOs were the fastest car for under 30k
similarity?

I think so

I personally would love to put a 05/06 Yellow Jacket or Brazen Orange Metallic Goat in my garage…

Imports don’t have this problem for a lot of reasons. And if you really believe that most of them pre-80s were shit…

:hang:

Racist

Jerk. 64 was my favorite year of the gto!
lol.

Haha, yeah, I guess.

I actually don’t mind the new GTO. I mean…it’s not really a GTO, but it’s got good ingredients, and a lot of power.

Someone said something about you that, and this is important, is false and, just as important, was KNOWN to be false by the person that stated it.

Libel is not a criminal charge. It is a civil one. You get an attorney and sue the other person.

However, you will have to prove to a judge how you have been MONETARILY effected by the “libel”.

How much money have you lost? No, your reputation isn’t worth anything… unless, of course, you have a way of putting a dollar amount upon it.

Unless you are in the public eye and your earnings potential has a strong public component in it, that is going to be almost impossible.

you really dont know much do you.

KEEP THE JUNK OUT OF THIS THREAD.

regardless of who really manufactures the car or what model badge is on it, its a nice car and you can’t deny that. I was highly impressed with the quality and performance of the car overall when I had mine and wish I still had it.

I have been in a few GTO’s and I really have nothing to complain about.

The interior is awesome.

The motor is godly.

Tranny is super.

I think the only down side to this car is the rear axle hop it gets sometimes.

I think the GTO is perfect…plus what is a GTO ? oh its a Tempest with a bigger engine…almost like a grand prix/grand am with a bigger engine, wowzers.

http://www.frameupclassics.com/1964GTO06.JPG

I like the new GTO’s. Actually looking at a few for a daily…