Why is everyone selling their turbos hondas?

idel ike to get rid of mine seeing as how im broke and all.

[quote=“Estorvito,post:19,topic:35662"”]

Hondas suck.

IM keeping mine though.

[/quote]

you cant tell me you would have kept it if someone came up to you right now with 10k:nono:

The novelty of making a shitbox quick wears off fast…

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:10,topic:35662"”]

they are all buying american now :ohnoes:

[/quote]

:loopie:

meh, i sold my honda 2x and then i started eye balling the daily bimmer. Now ive got a bimmer easily running 11’s and possibly shooting for 10’s. And to think it only cost a fraction of what it did to build my hondas. but alot of that cost was trial and error and trying to make a NA civic go fast.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1621568/2/istockphoto_1621568_money_pit.jpg?

One good point that don said … have the DD…

Im still into Hondas :gotme:

Im on 2 years with trying to boost and the turbo has never been put on the car I have everything that I need (well now I need a new fmic)…

There are things that come first in my life b4 a car (i.e. kid’s wife house job)

I think a lot of the big time people that have the boosted Hondas are thinking about houses and kids they are growing up… and don’t worry they will get back into it

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:11,topic:35662"”]

Seriously i wish you came to the track these kids need a roll model…

[/quote]

am i the only one that got this? or was in an unintentional pun?

I had a Civic but then I turned 17.

^ Lie, the civic was not in production when you were 17

Zing!

And YES it was.:biglaugh:

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:31,topic:35662"”]

Zing!

And YES it was.:biglaugh:

[/quote]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3a/Honda_Civic_1st_generation-1.jpg

^Dammit I’m not that old!

all you losers are making me want to hold onto it

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:32,topic:35662"”]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3a/Honda_Civic_1st_generation-1.jpg

[/quote]

i would love one this old

beck doesnt have one anymore so its not cool.

Because they dont hold together long enough to actually be any fun to drive :cry:

Carnut hit it dead solid. X bajillion.

If I would have drawn out the modding of my car…I would have saved sooooo much money. I bought 3 different cams. I’ve had 2 different sets of heads, I had a short block built with ARP studs that still chipped pistons, and then went back to a stock short block. But, my car is a bit different to the modding market. Things were still being “invented” and designed.
If I knew now what I knew then…
If you ask me…FWD does suck. Its ironic to see this post about the Honda guys getting rid of there cars. There’s alot of Grand Prix guys doing the same.
If I were to do it again, I’d still build my GP, I like the “wow” factor at stoplight races, and I like the fact that its kind of different. I still wouldnt mind putting this engine in my 64 LeMans/GTO for s&g’s, or even in a 3800 V6 Firebird.

Get an LS1…Buy a cam and bottle…go fast…

[quote=“AndyB,post:22,topic:35662"”]

you cant tell me you would have kept it if someone came up to you right now with 10k:nono:

[/quote]

lol. Well thats a different story.:wiggle: