Why is everyone selling their turbos hondas?

did anyone mention that honda’s are gay ?

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:62,topic:35662"”]

did anyone mention that honda’s are gay ?

[/quote]

Don’t hate on turbo hondas because they pwn C5s

[quote=“sureshot007,post:59,topic:35662"”]

I got a wrx. Comfy, quick, resale value, awd…sounds like a “smarter” move to me.

[/quote]

word :eekdance: Especially living in Buffalo during winter

its been said, but people grow up

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:60,topic:35662"”]

This was over 300 wheel, although it’s a tank.

http://www.4wheelz.net/makes/images/oldsmobile/1966_oldsmobile_toronado01_b514_im.jpg

And 475 lb/ft crank, too :slight_smile:

[/quote]

exactly…we are talking about cars not tanks…god those cars suck.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:10,topic:35662"”]

me and the firehawk either beat or broke them all this year… they are all buying american now :ohnoes:

[/quote]

i remember driving home after we ran and you having to get a ride home in a honda lol.

going to the sabres game last night, a turbo silver del sol got on the 400 at the union rd on ramp. 2 younger guys, driving and swerving like complete and total retards laughing all the way. I prayed that they would crash into a wall and both die… Dunno if they did

if the cars on here…

I hope that car kills you very painfully

i would think that was mickdad on here, since he is the only turbo silver delsol in west seneca

was it this one?

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34271

ding ding ding

winnar

nice car, too bad he drives like a retard

how do u weave in and out of traffic on a on ramp to a highway

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:68,topic:35662"”]

going to the sabres game last night, a turbo silver del sol got on the 400 at the union rd on ramp. 2 younger guys, driving and swerving like complete and total retards laughing all the way. I prayed that they would crash into a wall and both die… Dunno if they did

if the cars on here…

I hope that car kills you very painfully

[/quote]

and how do you know if they were swerving in and out of traffic and laughin unless you were trying to keeep up with them.:bloated:

seriously who swerves in and out of traffic laughing, and how would you see that unless u were swerving in and out of traffic in front of him looking back.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:63,topic:35662"”]

[/quote]

Ask Beck how many times we raced, and how many times he won!
Guess that’s why he dumped the Hoonda. Oh, maybe it was just to buy the Cayman that he promised us all.

[quote=“layzie,post:73,topic:35662"”]

seriously who swerves in and out of traffic laughing, and how would you see that unless u were swerving in and out of traffic in front of him looking back.

[/quote]

its called a rearview mirror.

they were behind me weaving in and out of the 2 lanes after they got off the onramp ONTO the 400. they were behind me when i went from the 400 too the 190. they stayed behind me for about 30 seconds, till the driver started to swerve back and forth like crazy, than swerve hard left and go past me doing prolly 80. I was driving a fucking 4 door 4x4 GMC jimmy. Those things do not swerve in and out of traffic, they roll over. I never left my lane the whole time

It was reckless and stupid, and all i could see is them laughing like it was the greatest thing to do during rush hour traffic

Thus, i hope that car kills him painfully

i call bullshit. i know how lenny drives and he doesnt drive like that. even when we went on cruises he didnt.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:63,topic:35662"”]

[/quote]

Race brandon’s C5 :nono:

Put 10k+ into any car, and you can be fast as hell.

–mark

[quote=“Carnut,post:14,topic:35662"”]

I suggest if you are going to ENJOY this hobby we call cars to do this. Get a daily driver you don’t touch. Then sit down and really think about what it is you want out of a car. Plan it out. Stick to the plan, save your pennies and begin. Stick to your plan and budget. If you can add to the budget always good if not stick to the budget. Do what needs to be done. Get the car where you want it and enjoy it. Keep the fun in the hobby not the stress. If the car breaks oh well…you still have a daily to drive and get from point A to point B and on weekends occasionally point C :P.

Go back to the car when you want to not because you have to to get to work or around etc.

Don’t let the car own you.

That is all. Boost on.

[/quote]

just don’t get an evo as the daily cuz then you have zero motivation to move the hunk of money pit in the rents’ garage :lol: :sad: