Why is it that...

does that mean all your products suck just as much?

pretty brave comment to make when your 1/2 asian. even if its a joke.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~dirdhou53/fnf2.gif

diddly squat son! that was POOOOOOOOWNED

mark ur threads are just too amazing…

*edited… comment removed by myself

Hey c’mon people, Bing is the man.

He’s done tons of good things for the club and 240sx community, and gives people good options when buying goodies for their car.

:grouphug:

hey samson, don’t people usually quote other user’s comments and not their own in their sigs? LOL.

ie, see below. solid gold.

threads like this make me wish i never found SON in the first place.

for the record: bing’s 1/2 asain lovin’ is the only thing keeping me around.

I am sure Samson simply misunderstood my asian comment assuming that i was seriously ragging on asians which wasnt the case… we’re cool… i’ll just over charge him on his next purchase…lol

sings in his rock voice

Minus well face it, your addicted to love…

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a102/DarkForceJackal/spit.gif

im in the process of fixing it.

i don’t think i misunderstood since there wasn’t much understanding to it since it was a blunt joke/comment.

i’m sure if i said “all white people suck” id get hated on by everyone since i’m not the VP.

just because your the VP doesn’t mean you can run your mouth. you should be setting an example and not making jokes about race.

i know its a “relax” issue but i just want to point out that everyone should have the same respect for everyone, not just because ur the admin or VP of the club. it doesn’t give you special powers over anyone else in regarding respect.

i hope you don’t get offended because i’m treating you like a normal member of this club/forum. i’m being straight up and if you do get offended, you should have kept your stupid joke/comment to yourself.

for the record, yes bing we cool.

don’t sweat it.

OMG WTF SAMSON?!?

don’t b hayt-in. :stuck_out_tongue:

As walter is the whitest member here I’ll let him speak for the rest of us.

don’t talk to me until i see your car in action, its been over 1 year.

haha on a more serious note, we gotta get together some time when your car is on the road.

april? may?

too long

thanks for editing my signature without warning! but i’ve now changed it to suit the needs of the moderators of this board!

i understand large signatures are in violation of section #34bullsh*t325 of the son240sx charter of rights, even tho it was the same size when i had my balllllllllllllllllln gif.

i have accomodated my needs to those of the higher authority.

and ppl bitch and whine about power hungry pigs…i laugh.

she’ll be terrorizing a neighbourhood near you with 7 pounds of tire shredding boost this april!!

yeah, i’m white, shahmoe

lets do it up!

ka and its bigger badder brother.

serious, we gotta run some sessions. mark are you in? i need some drifting lessons from DK-SAN himself.

i didnt edit your sig if that is what you were implying… i enjoy being in people’s sigs for good or bad. I love how people seem to think i am editing their threads or sigs or whatever when we have an arguement. Max assumed that, i get the impression you assumed that and then there is all kinds of other people that assume that when the reality is that i dont yet understand VB well enough to even do that stuff yet anyways. and when i do, i still wont.

People get mad at me because they got banned even though i didnt even know about it. (tim)

it is interesting how people feel compelled to put my name in their sigs for things i have said or done, again, be it good or bad, i take it as a compliment.

however, you certainly are over-reacting. Mark calling asians cheap is pretty much 100% equal to my saying all asian people suck.

in fact, what he said was clearly worse because it could more easily be taken seriously on account of the wording. being cheap is a reasonable complaint, saying that people suck is quite obviously in jest.

that said, i find it incredible that people seem to think i am insulted by being associated with ‘cheap’ parts. more than half the stuff i sell is brand name… Koyo, Stance, Garret, Tanabe… heck i’ve done more than $10k in branded gear so far in 07… a bit more than i do in knock-off stuff… the ratio isnt even that close.

because of that it is clearly an ill founded attempt to insult. were it better crafted in such a way that there was larger element of truth or a genuine cause for concern i would probably take more consideration.

the weird thing here is that this thread still isnt even all that far off topic since we are on the topic of asians and cheapness…

^^ b4 i read on, i actually PMed Gonad already, but left out his name. but since you think i implied you, i have to state his name.

ps: having mark say asians are cheap is mark, he is not the vice president of SON neither a moderator. are you saying because mark said something of taht sort, i can too? bing, i thought you were older than that.

its not the fact what you said, but how your mindset is. your a moderator/vp, you should be cautious of what you say because ppl like me can rip on you. it would be very hypocritcal for a moderator to lock a thread because of an inappropriate comment, but while the VP does it, its ok.

its ok bing, im not expecting much from you anymore. it seems your stuck on your ways and that its impossible for you to be wrong or to look bad.

i understand.

its ok moderators, you guys can lock the thread. i rather give out that option before its locked without notice.