Why is it that...

well okay then…

hi samson… whats up dude…

we’re cool bing, no worries.

i was wrong in over-reacting about your simple racial joke. you’re not wrong, dont worry.

as i said before, don’t sweat it.

msglengthhhhhh

lol… man if i was actually antagonizing people or picking on someone i would totally agree with you.

i apologise, i will try my best to be as civil as possible.

Wow guys, stop fighting!

I know that I’m known for starting a lot of shit on SON but I did not expect it to escalade into this.

Anyways, SON has been pretty boring lately, at least I spiced things up a little.

On another note, lol I’m surprised that this thread is still pretty much on topic. Anyways Bing, the main reason why I used your name is because your annual meets pretty much have the most amount of people from SON there.

Samson and Bing, have you noticed that there’s a lot more Asian against Asian violence as compared to other races?

We should focus our energy on the white men since they are stealing most of our women. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, another fucking bitchfest because people can’t take a joke. I honestly want my account banned as soon as I’m done selling the shit I’m selling atm, b/c quite frankly, I’m fed up with the people’s bullshit toddler attitudes. Now that SONR is up, the usefulness of this site is gone for me, other than to maybe rip on idiots, but I can do that elsewhere. Actually, I’ll save the mods the trouble, I’ll just stop posting.

i call this bluff, and go all in.

You’re on. Effective midnight tonight, I’ll stay on for a week without posting to check pm’s for sales, and then I’m gone for good.

LOL @ mark.

asian on asian violence lol

have you seen yellowfever mark? funniest shit ever.

You know what, since I’m not gonna post here after tonight anyway, I’m just gonna spend the last 40 ish or so minutes ripping on you, for being the gayest piece of shit hard parker in the world.
I’m glad that there won’t be any douche canoes like you on SONR that want to run -15 degrees of camber just to fit rims that don’t belong on their car anyway. I’m glad that I won’t have to see threads that are parodies of another thread. I’m glad that I won’t have to put up with lowballs anymore. Go put some skyline tails on your car and jump off a cliff.

your right, im a hardparker that runs -15 degrees of camber.

your glad you don’t have to put up with this and that, are you EMO?

i’ve gotta say…no matter how small the argument…bing compiles a pretty fuggin compelling rebuttle.

Lol I think I might have just sparked a racial war on SON now. BRUP!!! BRAP!!!

i honestly don’t see how this got so big.

a simple “my bad” and done.

but watever this shit was settled long time ago.

all this added shit is just for attention. i don’t want to argue with ppl who are a waste of time.

-15 degrees of camber? wtf? this shit isn’t Back to the Future.

this.
thread.
is.
awesome.

lets go do burnouts

but you cant john, your tercel cant produce teh tire smoke.

o0o0o0o

:fnf2:

all will be forgiven when Samson gives me $3000 for parts, most of which will be brand name btw… hip hop hurray for samson

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways… anna nicole smith eh? what the vadge was that all about

i have no idea what happened to her… but it’s sad… first her son, now her?

Over Dose i guess she really wanted to be with her son. Kinda sad