Why is there no drama?

It seems really strange to me, to come onto the forums and NOT see any playful (or other) banter between members.

I recall winter-time always being a time of ‘civil unrest’ on these boards. And now it seems that, even with the addition of new forums, there is less to read than ever!

Curious, isn’t it?

How about that new mod admin guy, what a fucking prick.

JK osad. Your car is cool beans.

Bro I hate that guy!

Thanks Dylan :slight_smile:

Its cause a_ahmed isn’t on very often, plus he is banned from the network threads. Lots of drama between him and the US guys lol

Hahaha, yaaaa that guy really enjoyed stirring shit up eh…

i think its a result of good management :slight_smile:

there’s definitely some good stuff in here though.

i think Facebook is taking away a lot of the passive or casual traffic / discussions. It’s a shame really because facebook is really not an appropriate place to have detailed discussions on most matters.

I’ve noticed that jdmrides, the East Canada section of my350z and TSC club are all down in traffic as well.

Our overall numbers are as strong as they have ever been and we don’t play games with the traffic or user stats like some other forums do to attract advertising.

That said, it’s a mature community… there isnt a lot of new stuff to talk about

lawl mature…

mature in the sense that SON has been around for more than 10 years and the car was disco’d 13 years ago…

Fair enough, we’re talking about the ‘site’ not exactly the community. I wasnt around when it started, but alot of the guys that were, had still been around when I got here. Past 3 years have definitely seen a boom for the SON population.

i wasn’t even around when it started.

some dude names Ed Wong or something started it… i got in touch with him and offered him a few hundred bucks to switch the .ca into my name since he has been MIA for half a decade at the time… he responded once, said he was busy then he never got back to me… so we switched to .org… smart guy he was :slight_smile:

Your welcome Typical Drama :slight_smile: i posted a few pics from a kijiji add that i well bashed … and everyone jumped in on it haha :stuck_out_tongue:
as the veteran Members grow up and mature theres still the new youth to stir shit up haha

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?214924-RICE-someone-please-buy-this-180sx-and-put-it-out-of-its-missery-(/page3

I always wondered about the son240sx.ca sticker that was on my green chassis i had purchased last 2 years ago

^You make drama.

Dont agree with my buisness practices eh?
Good thing I always hook you up and give you payment plans because i feel sorry for you.

*edited by Bing

Dylan, don’t be a douchebag… you know how some people feel about your flea marketing, buying and flipping etc.

don’t start calling people names just because they dont like it.

It would be like me getting a wicked deal from you for stuff and letting me pay in chunks due to my low salary then me saying that all you do is sell cheap shit for high prices.

Obviously thats a douchebag move.

At the end of the day, ive never cheated anyone on here, dont plan on it, and just support my hobby.
Stuff is sold usually below market value, and benefits the buyer and me obviously.

Bananas.

Buy the bananas bulk for 14c a lb and sell em for 30 c a lb when they are selling half eaten bananas for 47c a lb.

Yet everyone cries, as if im such a asshole for not selling em to them for 13 c a lb

People tend to forget overhead costs. Towing, working on these cars to part them out. Time, shop rental, tools, storage, driving long distances to pick up these cars. Dealing with retards who cannot read (see moron on kijiji. Is this a coupe? Yes…didnt you see the pic? Yeah, i just wanted to check.) —Retards like that.

I have lots of feedback, Nick is just a moron for eating is own shit, after leaving a ositive feedback and being a puss and not telling me that he doesnt agree with what i do.
I wouldnt say hes in the [position of critizing me for what I do, as he works at screamers scaring people. I dont go call him a moron for doing somthing I find is stupid, because its not my place, not anyones except his. When you help someone out expidentially, you expect a positive feedback, and obviously that person should praise you, not talk smack. Thats just a cowardly, childish, pussy move.

for the record dylan i work at nightmare haha… and furthermore i typed something stupid that i didn’t mean to come out the way it did me and dylan have since resolved this … and i can understand why he was pissed off

lmao man this takes me back … bought this album when i was 10 haha Puff daddy and the family No way out