why the hell wont my car run properly?

so i got the twin cam KA engine installed in my 1990 240 about a month ago, from neil at Als :rolleyes: anyways it has been leaking oil ever since i got it back, they changed the oil pan gasket, put it all back together, still leaked, then they changed the rear main, and now it still leaks, and on top of that it runs HORRIBLE, it sputters at low RPM’s and has no power, then all of the sudden it will kick in, not really to sure if that is a fuel problem or a hose of somesort :finga: i took it to the Nisassn dealer to make sure it was ok, the compression was fine, they said the rear main was leaking, so then if neil “changed” it, they why would it go again? also the valve cover gasket is leaking a small amount, i told neil this and he didnt seem to care what so ever, the engine is under warrenty, so i would think it was his job to change it…the dealer also said the intake hose was installed improperly and that the O2 sensor was not working and my car was running very rich, neil claims the O2 sensor is working fine and that nissan doesnt know what they are talking about…so if anyone has any ideas on why my car is hardly running and pissing oil, then that would be helpful, and also if you guys have any ideas as to what i should do about neil fixing my car that would be helping as well…

First off, we cannot diagnose your car over a forum, a car sputtering could be a hundred different things.

Second, Neil doesn’t really work on cars, so careful how you discribe who worked on it. Al’s working on a car doesn’t mean Neil did all the work on it. He does have employees.

As far as Neil fixing your car, go talk to him.