Why the internet is a scary place:

i hate those “thats the money you could be saving with geico” commercials… geico sucks

Soo… let me get something straight. The internet is a scary place because YOU remembered the name of a girl who works at the insurance company. YOU decided to search for (stalk) her on the internet, and YOU found out that shes a hogbeast… so is the internet a scary place because hogbeasts are on it, or because you’re a scary internet creeper and people like you can access random strangers information?

Because any scary creeper stalker such as myself can track down someone who sounds hot in a call center. For example.

LOL. Okay, just checking.

There’s 3 pages of Sar ah Cu s ack’s

There’s only one from Albany, brah.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?sid=1d462b190452c5ac32fa10320786ec3f&id=1175565118&hiq=sarah%2Ccussac%2Ccusack%2Ccusic&ref=search

well at least it got totalled out benny

owned!

I can’t see the pic because I’m at work, but I can just imagine a hogbeast and I fully understand :rofl

:poke
do
not
want

Hagerty declared value FTW, 100 bucks a month on the Vette and it’s insured for over 2x the book value.

Can I buy some pot from you?

haaha i can totally see the conection here…

brett reminds me ofthe guy in the allstate commercials so srsbzns,

and benny def goes together with his insurance company making stoner cartoon ads with tons of trees

and failvis with no insurance company at all

yea everyone is connected with their insurance company !

I have allstate tho, i have no idea why its not even the cheapest, im gonna switch when i get back i think to progressive again i dont care about coverage i dont own shit that is worth shit

Lolz

Allstate was the cheapest for me… Travelers --> Esurance --> AIG --> Allstate. Expensive, cheap, cheaper, cheapest. woo. Progressive & Geico both wanted more than Allstate

Aig fucking blows. Claims experience was a NIGHTMARE

progressive FTW in my book. i havent had that great of experience with esurance myself…

this