Auto Insurance Shopping

My policies are about to expire with Geico pretty soon. I have been told that Geico no longer has the best rates and suck when you actually have to make a claim with them. That being said anyone have any recommendations on who to switch too, or a agent to call?

I love my All State. Super inexpensive with 100/300k coverage

Go and pm me your info i will quote you with allstate I just your name, date of birth, address, and vehicle you drive.

[quote=“TESTICLE,post:3,topic:35126"”]

Go and pm me your info i will quote you with allstate I just your name, date of birth, address, and vehicle you drive.

[/quote]

couldnt he just do that himself??

and my parents/i use allstate… it was by far the cheapest for my address by almost 50% geico was 2x more expensive, i think allstat realizes that the neighborhood is not typical buffalo

[quote=“POOPRA”"]

My policies are about to expire with Geico pretty soon. I have been told that Geico no longer has the best rates and suck when you actually have to make a claim with them. That being said anyone have any recommendations on who to switch too, or a agent to call?

[/quote]

Geico was the best rate by far when I was shopping around 6 months ago. And 2 months ago when I was shopping for homeowners Allstate said they couldn’t touch the auto rate Geico was giving me, and Nationwide’s rep actually got snotty and said what Geico had me paying “just had to be a mistake”.

I’ve known several people who have had nothing but great things to say about making a claim with Geico. Of course, none of them were trying to get 10k+ for a totaled 10 year old modded Civic with 200k miles or anything like that.

[quote=“TESTICLE,post:3,topic:35126"”]

[/quote]

:clap:

Great prices :tup:

my mom is an insurance agent at floss insurance on transit near casey. she’s found me and my friends the best rates. if anyone’s interested…

Diane Ventresca
phone 716-688-5115
diane@flossagency.com

she does more than just car insurance as well.

i got a really cheap quote from progressive

not to compete with ^ but a good friend of mine owns clarence insurance on main st and he helped me out big time. Gary Gugino 716-633-1773 is the office, ask Joann for him.

whoever u go with, don’t shop online b/c the rates will be higher compared to on the phone or through an agent. i don’t understand y that is either but it’s just how it goes

n/m

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:6,topic:35126"”]

:clap:

Great prices :tup:

[/quote]

i second that

Thanks guys, hook up people as best as possible but if they don’t want to get in touch oh well they’re loss

I have Esurance, they are cheap and are great when it comes to claims.

do you work there or something? i’d want a little background before i did that

i dunno. when i shopped around for a good rate a few years ago, i just bit the bullet

sat down with the phone book and called all the big companies

and stuck with allstate, since they had the best rate in my case.

i have progressive.They are cheaper by like 600 bucks for 6 months since i have a couple tickets/accident

Any of you boiiis looking for insurance, TESTICLE is your man. Hes a long time friend of mine and he knows his shit. PM him and I bet he can get you a sweet quote. Its definitely not the same as going online and just getting a random quote for yourself.

This is def what you need to do Spence :tup:

I have progressive, $78 a month for a 95 subaru and a 92 S-10 :slight_smile:

as for me i had gieco and i wanted to see if there was anything cheaper… progressive ended up being like 60 bucks cheaper

Have you ever thought about putting the supra on classic/collectors car insurance? I have state farm and went thru this place called harris hill agency for the classic car insurance on my supra for $85 for the whole year with full coverage. That is if you pass all the requirements I can give you more info or talk to 91mr2 joe about it with his Lotus.