wierd suspension problem need some help

arite so just a quick question and if any1 knows about related problems like this and fixes plz let me know
basically when i turn normally and slow everything is ok but if i accelerate abit in a turn it feels like the front wheels are getting pushed forward (not in the direction that i am turning but straight) as im turning so it feels like the front wheels grip the ground and my stearing wheel shakes violently and it feels like the front wheels are gonna come right out another example would be when im driving down to road and i go over little bumps as soon as i am going a little fast the same thing happens on a straight road , the wheel shakes violently and the car itself and i have no idea what it is. I thought it mite be my front suspension and because its about to go ,im not sure if it really is but the car cant handle these bumps/turn. if any1 knows anything plz let me know
thanks

check your front ball joints and tie rods for play.

bj’s and tie’s or ur wheel is loose
you said it best "mite be my front suspension and because its about to go "

Get a corner up on a jack and push the tire for movement if there is give =ball joints.

Could also be that the suspension is blown, take it to crappy tire for an assesment then fix it on your own.

check your t/c rods to be safe too