Will I beat a 08 wrx Cobb stage 3?

Second gear is a POS in those things, especially if you’re used to other cars
what mph did you guys go to? I figured you would have gotten the jump then he reel you in/less than a car difference

must be nice to have all weather machines lol

Let me know when you get into the 12s my brother is down in Texas with his truck lol

Where in Texas is your brother!? The record right now for my set up is 12.8 full weight. I’m really hoping for a low 13 this weekend.

My 08wrx intake,fmic,downpipe went 13.2@101
On a 1.7 60ft. It was gutted to the max. If your brother is looking for a front mount I still have it.

U guys calling out my truck is funny. It’s quick and will give most reg cars a run. I said lock it in for 20. Make it happen sister. Ill be modding it more this Weekend if both parts come in before Sunday.

Ps- u don’t have torque, u drive a 4 cyl vw

Low 13s is fast for a full size truck!

Went from 0-40. Then 15 to 60. Both times I was clearly ahead so no reason to stay in it

He’d rather buy lowering springs than make it quick. Ugh. U can message him if u want. Doesn’t hurt to ask

Dallas but he should be down in Houston with it at some point…

He is changing the heads and some other shit it already went 12s 6.0l cam+stall.

Hell yah I love quick trucks! I’m going to pull my tools out and run friday or sat.

serious business

fuck. you guys with quick trucks are really making me want to mod the hemi. from all the research and timeslips ive been seeing, it looks like it would be stupid easy to get my truck to a mid 13sec 1/4 mile. they finally have a tuner for these things, and apparently B&G is seeing around 30hp at the rear wheels out of tuning the stock truck(provided it has a catch can to prevent the common knock from oil in the intake that these are notorious for). swapping out the stock 20" wheels to the lighter 17’s is good for a half second, and guys are also seeing almost a half second from changing out the stall converter. these things are a low 14 stock. i imagine doing all bolt ons and maybe a gear change to 3.92’s i could get a 13 flat out of this n/a. ugh. i need to not care about warrenty so much. lol.

edit. gennaro, how quick is that vw? i dont know much about them

Slow as balls hence why idk his brother is bugging me to run him. Threw it on the dyno for shits and giggles last weekened 255hp 284tq. So ricer math, low 14s possibly? Either way idc lol.

I need to get a tire under the ecoboost…anyone know if I can run a 16" rim on the back of the new F150?

Can’t you see what size rim the base model work trucks come with?

Wheel hp or calculated crank hp?

Wheel hp.

thats pretty good for a 4 cylinder. :tup:

these are 4 right? or are they 6? lol

2.0 turbo 4cyl.

Yes. 2.0T

Meh my Honda did better for a 4 cylinder and was lighter but it felt like a tin can compared to this thing. Just all around nicely built car IMO especailly for DD purposes. I really wanted an R but couldn’t justify spending double what I spent just for awd and slightly bigger turbo.

The smallest they come with are 18’s I think. The rear rotor is like 13.4" ideally I’d love a 16" wheel out back but a 17" would work too I suppose. I’d love to get something sticky out back.

That’ts not bad at all. Invest in some sticky tires in the spring and it will be fun.