Window tint ticket , possibly towed away .

I dont mind paying the tint ticket too much , i can deal with that , i just dont want to get towed away . Im always polite when i get pulled over so i think the officer would have to be in a really shitty mood to tow it away .

Another interesting fact or maybe lie I am not sure yet.

I got yanked for 36 in a 30, 100 feet from my parents out I just left. Once again, good old amsterdam PD watched me leave the drive way, and just love to say hi to me to see if I am ridin dirty. long KK story short, I sat there for 30 mins waiting, and he walks up and says “I am giving you a ticket for 36 in a 30… I am sure you know how to take care of these with the track record you have…” I kindly intrupted his rude bull shit and said just give me my damn ticket I just want to go home and eat my cold dinner my wife prepaired for me, no thanks to you… and yes I know how to check a box that says NOT GUILTY and mail it in.

Mother fucker procedded to tell me he didnt like my attidude, where I again, kindly stated that I didnt agree with his “My track record” comment he made towards me… he got pissed, and I did too after a few other words, and he told me he has every right to arrest me for the speeding ticket right there, impound my car and I could be held on $100-$200 bail if I kept my BS up.

is that true???

Should of found out. Fuck 'em!

I no longer can tolerate [traffic] cops who think they are above the rest of society because of their chosen occupation.

well when they are in uniform they are. :facepalm

Yep, to make it worse, alot of the young dicks think they can get away with shit because they are cops. I know one of them has a GTO with 20’s and shit, I am sure he never speeds, or does anything wrong behind the wheel. :shifty

Next time i will, but your ass is getting the call to bail me. :lol

I am looking to print some stickers, they will say “Da fuck you lookin at, wana doughnut?”… its getting stick to the drivers side rear seat so when they walk up and look in the will see it.

FUCK THE PO-PO

IIRC unless you have any sort of outstanding ticket agasint you and or you were doing double the legal speed limit, no he cannot arrest and tow your car. Well that and unless your car isnt “legal” IE if he want thru with with a fine tooth comb and found your vehicle not safe for road operation.

He knows damn well unless he finds something seriously wrong with your car… IE No exhaust/cat and slicks that your shti aint getting towed nor are you getting arrested unless you physically go after him.

But hes a cop can and will do what he wants regardless and it would be up to you to put him in his place

TRAFFIC cops. The ones who roll around in the T-xx squad cars wearing bright yellow reflective vests doing nothing but fucking over the rest of society.

Deadbeats answer still stands true. While in uniform they are above you. Get over it.

Why, because they carry a pair of handcuffs and are able to say ‘you have the right to remain silent?’

Nonsense.

Police work is just that. WORK. A job, actions one carries out day to day to put food on the table and a roof over a families head. Personally I dont respect anyone more or less for what their job title is. From CEO’s to Walmart greeters, they are all equal to me. Until one steps up and shows me directly some respect, we are both on level playing grounds.

Some of the most respectfull people I ever met in my life, hold some of the oddest job titles… but becasue of their proper actions I pass my respect on to them.

I personally would have no problem throwing shit back at Obama, Tiger woods, Bill gates, my boss, your boss, a cart boy at Price Chopper… if they cross the line.

People are all equal, until proven assholes.

If you had to walk up to a car in the middle of the night or even in the daytime not knowing what the driver is doing cause you cant see them thru black windows then you would give window tint tickets too… just sayin.

Who here wants to get shot? Ya gotta walk in there shoes for a minute.

also not a great idea to argue your rights with a cop. Be cooperative. Cause the judge sees the cop every week. Who do you think he is going to agree with?

Again, you have to me smart and respectfull too. If I am driving a tinted out car, and I get pulled over, ALL my windows are down prior to me even coming to a full stop. Partly in hopes the cop doesnt see my tint, but also to show the respect to the officer for the exact reason you just stated. I have done this many times in my other tinted cars, and actually got a respectfull cop pull me over for tint, and when he came to the car and all the windows were down he asked me “Arnt your windows tinted?” I said yes, but I rolled them down so you could see me inside the car as you approached. he said thanks and actually let me go.

Now on the flip side, when I parked in front of the police station in my tinted jeep, and asked them to give me a police report becasue I backed into a hydrant burried under a snow bank and needed my insurace to repair my car… and the mother fucker writes me a unsafe backing (2 pts) and a window tint ticket on the spot… I do fucking not repsect his actions at all.

Nobody wants to get shot. Honestly just being a cop doesnt put cross hairs on your head. Yes your more likely, I guess. But its no more dangerous than a steel worker falling to his death off a building, a tow truck worker getting creamed by a car, repo man taking a drug dealers car back… everyone in public could have their life taken at any moment. Life sucks becasue of that. Sure some jobs have more of a risk than others, not dening that. But I didnt fill out their job applications, they choose their paths. Everyones jobs are stessfull for many reasons, becasue your having a rough day at work doesnt give anyone the right to disrespect someone. It should be no different for a cop pulling over car after car, and showing the same levels of respect for each one. Just like a cashier at a store who gets one scumbag ass hole customer that pisses them off, the next in line behind them should flip the reset button in the cashier’s head and should be given 110% respect.

I agree with most of your points. I type slow as fuck and have little time between calls to express my thoughts so the general blanket statements will have to represent my opinions for now. I will always give an officer respect. You can even call it kissing ass. No matter how much of a dick a cop can be initially you have to assume there is potential for more. I dont want to be fucked by the long dick of the law.

Many of us have more than just tint as a violation. If you’re an asshole the cop can keep his pen rolling. I personally have out of date inspection, no front plate, darker than 70% window tint, and questionable loud exhaust, Plus the violation I got pulled over for in the first place if not one of the previous stated.

Couldn’t agree more and have done this in the past with same results and with the opposite results of being yelled at. It’s all in the cop you get… But you’re better off being respectful and hoping that they see that and take it into consideration.

Also, very valid point… Have seen this happen to Erik when merely asking a simple question trying to understand the law on rolling up windows to be metered… the cop threatened asking would you like me to see what else is illegal on this vehicle as well?

Exactly my point too. Would you answer a customer’s question with another snide question like he did? No, because if the customer complained you would get written up. I have done the same thing, questioned their actions while I was pulled over. I only do this if I know damn well I have a case. They either man up, understand your calling them out because they slipped up and realize they didn’t just cast out a fishing line and reel in a driver oblivious to the law. Or they fight back like children and usually keep digging until they make you puss out and they walk back to the car with a feeling of “I told that guy”.

After that comment Erik explained that our trooper friend and APD friend had both explained it differently… and he was just looking for clarification and the cop got all pissy and said well they must be idiots then and continued on from there…

[QUOTE=Johawk;567336]

also not a great idea to argue your rights with a cop. Be cooperative. /QUOTE]

exactly I’m always nice as fuck to whoever is pulling me over, can’t hurt your chances of getting a ticket.

[quote=“McBitchin,post:3,topic:30312"”]

exactly I’m always nice as fuck to whoever is pulling me over, can’t hurt your chances of getting a ticket.[/QUOTE]

actually you should always argue your rights if a cop is violating them. a lot of them feel they can do what ever they want because they were a uniform, make sure that they know that you know what they can and can not do, and when they do something they are not suppose to that you will not tolerate it.

Because the cop is going to say “why indeed you are correct, the reason I pulled you over was a little shaky so rather than write you ten tickets I’m just going to let you go now.”