Windshield Wipers

hey guys i went through a drive through car wash i kno i know the lazy mans way , but the power of the air dryer broke something on the wiper assembly and nissan wants around 400 to fix, and one know where i can get part or anyone who thinks they can fix it let me know

oh yea and the gas station insurance refused my claim

transmission is busted

transmission
???

junk yard

well whats the problems with your wipers? like when you turn them on only one moves or none move?
honestly taking a used set out is hard to do with out breaking the bushing or pivot points or w/e…id have to say your best bet is to find someone who works at nissan to get this part for cost…mine broke and i bought new linkage for 120 bucks

i could fix it but what was said before you will need some oem parts i have done a couple of nissan wiper transmissions

yes none of the wipers move motor is definatly not the problem because i can hear it moving when i turn them on

any chance you could get me a linkage i unfortunatly do not know anyone working at nissan?

Had exactly the same symptoms except mine happened after the wipers unexpectedly froze to windshield one cold morning (s14).

If neither wiper is moving but the motor is it is the linkage rod between the motor and the RH wiper pivot. This piece is a simple rod with a plastic cup at either end that snaps on to metal ball at the wiper pivot and at the motor. On mine the plastic cup broke and the cup jumped off the ball. A new linkage arm is ~$20 from the dealer. The JDM one does not fit.

It’s a relatively easy replace if you do your own work. The wipers and the plastic vented cover underneath have to come off (be very careful with the plastic clips). Under this there is a small metal access door which allows access to the wiper pivot. On the other end there is 1 elec. connector and 4 motor mount bolts to move the wiper motor enough to see that joint. Pop the old one off with light prying and press the new on on. Done!

greybrother thanks for the detail i didnt even need a new arm it had just fallen off i really appreciate the help

wipers fixed in about 15 min