Wine Tasting @ The Irishman (on main near Evans) 4/15/08 8pm

I popped in there yesterday for a night cap, and saw an ad for it. I guess they have 15 or so wines they go through every Tuesday. Served with fruit and cheese and bla bla bla

10 dollars a head, 15 for a couple (Xander and Jager can save money that way).

nice i may go to this, wine tasting is the shit

:gay3:

since i dont drink i can go with some one and they can have mine…but i am going to take what i want later…

Is this the place that is actually closer to Main and Mill? Sort of next to/across the creek from Creekview?

Yeah, that would be the place. I was drawing a blank when I was trying to think of that road.

haha good deal

how is it?

I remember when it was a deli it wasn’t bad, but location kinda suck actually

I live 2 minutes from that place, went twice when it originally opened over a year ago… never went back. :gotme: Creekview is an awesome place for lunch in the summertime though :slight_smile:

Creekview is alright…

I have never really went there and been overly impressed with the food

Not to say that it is bad…but there are 349839 other places that serve the same quality/level

next to the buffalo plastic surgery center.

Haven’t been ther since it was montanas bread’s or w/e.

Oh man, it’s not necessarily the food, ( althought thier grilled chicken sandwich and spinach salad are pretty good ) but it’s more so the atmosphere of sitting on the patio, overlooking the stream, the occasionally hot waitress, etc.

when they first opened they were meh, but they seem to have changed management and turned things around. the food is better, and there is something going on every night now.

mmmmmmmmm wine…sounds fun!!

I may make it out for this, definitely worth $10.

“I like red wine…my friend asked me, he said ‘but Mitch…doesn’t wine give you a headache?’ And i said, ‘yeah…eventually…but the first ahd middle parts are amazing.’ i’m not gonna stop doing something because of the end. it’s like if a friend asked, ‘Mitch, do you want an apple?’ HELL NO, it will eventually be a core!”

:frowning: R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg…

Oh, i almost forgot. Tuesday is also half price bottle of wine night :tup:

There is a tasting at 6 and then one at 8. I will be at the 8 o’clock one. If you guys plan on going it might not be a bad idea to call there. There are only a limited number of seats; however, I have no idea how many that is.

I went there two weeks ago and the food was excellent. No complaints whatsoever. Slightly high on the price scale but not overly bad.