wings over pittsburgh

ya, you guys are cool

70 here & back for clutch!:kekegay:

hahaha

thanks guys for attending.

any pictures you have please send to aaron.spangler@pittsburgh.af.mil and i will get them on the

wingsoverpittsburgh.com
website!

oh and quite whining about crowd controll…illl make you a deal you work the hours i do for the show…and ill do your crowd control duty :love: but appreciate all your help

radar

is that your secret af name. code name radar?

I took 230 pictures. I am still in my post process work…do you want that many…LOL

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

I was just walking outside and there is still fighter jets at the airport. Not the blue hornets though…I should go over and ask for them to take me for a ride

“Woodchuck to Grey Squirrel, Woodchuck to Grey Squirrel…Come in Grey Squirrel…”

-Jim Carrey, In Living Color

i think the f-14’s are doing a flyover for the home run contest tonight, then tomorrow a few f22 raptors will do a flyover of the all star game.

on a side note - I thought the show this year was about 1/2 as good as it was last year. I stood there from 11-4 and the angels were the only jets that flew(other than the c17). I goto the show for 1 reason, to see jets and military aircraft. I do not want to see 4 different stunt planes do the same fucking thing 4 different times, we get it, the stunt planes can hover and make a lot of smoke. I also think the thunderbirds last year put on a much better show than the angels did this year. There was almost 30 seconds between some stunts, I almost fell asleep. Oh well, hopefully the thunderbirds come back next year and I get to see a good show.

:bigok:

Didn’t they have any stealth b-2’s or f117A’s? F15’s? F22’s? I’d come out to see that! :Waycool:

Just wated a F-14 land bout 1 min ago…man those things look so cool up close. He was turning as he was coming in…looked awsome…man I seriously need one of those fuckers

i cant hear shit

all i hear is jets

office right by flightline

ill take all pictures

you can mail me a cd to if you would like

aaron spangler
911th aw/sv
1160 brown street
coraopolis pa 15108

If thats all they had were Blue Angels, transport and stunt planes thats pretty beat. I wanna see some high tech new shit, even if they just fly over and sit in a secure hangar in the mean time.

yesterday was great. they swooped down along Neville Island and flew along my river bank :cool:

I just want one of the pilots to quit being all pussy and break the speed of sound on a pass, that would fucking rock. Who needs windows or eardrums anyway. :slight_smile:

x2 I wanted to run like a Iraqi dude