winter driving? spec V

Yeah sothingis wrong… But hey>>>> RESIZE<<<<<

I’d drive that Element! That thing is SWEET! :E

Yay, first snow today. Nothing like hand-braking it around corners at 60. :lol:

no shit^^^^^^^^ i acidently did a full 360 comming into my neighbourhood, instead of just a fish tail. haha was fun tho.

lol no 360s yet… but def did some 180s. along with some good ol fish tails.

FWD Drift FTW but thats FTW with a whole new meaning… its “For the Win-ter” YO! :roll: :lol:

lol so true!

also i want to do the plastic tray under the back tires, but the gf says i shouldnt(dangerious)
i can just jack them from nait. LOL (for summer drifting )

Ha ha ha…if you guys keep this up I’ll have to paint my car black and white and put NECC rice patrol on the outside… :E

I wanna try the plastic trays lol. I hear old office chair seats are even better for that.

LOL you dont think the food trays would be sweet? look on streetfire.net there is a few vids there. its hilarious!.

^^^^ LOL office seats LOL

Heh… this reminds me of my first NECC meet… Steve(RPS13) was trying to make me put MacDonalds trays under the rears…

i really want to do it, but im on a short leash right now with my gf, she accused me of cheating(which i didnt) but yah, im trying to prove she can trust me. So she asked me not to do the trays bc she doesnt want me to get hurt;so i wont. Any who back ontopic. i think if you do the trays in the winter it would be so sweet, way better LOL so slippery! and would last forever! dont forget to make a vid

What’s up with your girl man? She sounds really insecure. She makes you do everything she says… Sooner or later you got to stand up for yourself. If you didn’t cheat tell her you didn’t and if she doesn’t believe you then you’ve got one word for her. “PEACE”

lol, yah well its not that easy when you love her.
its not as bad as it may sound and no she doesnt boss me around, she just doesnt like me doing stupid shit i guess. but yah off topic!

eventually ill get to do this. :slight_smile:

Just threaten to swap diff parts off of her car. Tailights, rear bumper etc.

I feel bad for twenty-somethings who have to listen to girls’ rules. :lol:

Translation: Your Whipped…

I didn’t want to be too harsh.

Translation: Your Whipped…[/quote]

Sorry… I’ll be quiet now… :oops: