Winter Driving

i woudl suggest not driving your 240 in the winter in general, salt is not a nice thing to any 240

^^To bad its not a choice, hes forced to drive it in the winter.

As am I, my cars rust free, but because of certain problems arraising lately I to have to winter drive my s13.

• Undercoat it like a bitch, and get some high quality winter tires.

Martino … live on the wild side … ill give you my drifted tires to winter drive … theyre free :slight_smile:

Ok, My S13 has Tien HEs on it right now, Drove that , got thru 2.5 winters, took the car in for a wheel balace and realized the adjustment rings on the Tiens had corroded and the lower locking rings had cracked OFF, the coilovers are shot now, i got new rings, but the coilovers are rusted to shit, the coating on them has all but peiled off and they feel like crap. They where anti seized but constently washing the coilovers will take that off slowly and they rust anyway, I noticed after the first winter they where no where near as comfortable or responsive as the prior year. basicly Tien + winter = broken.

anyone who wants s13 stock complete set up front and rear thats in ok condition not blown up or anything i will sell for say 20 bucks im not winter driving it so i will sell them dirt cheap to someone who has to

I suggest putting winters on the front if you dont have the choice of all four. You steer and do majority of braking with the front wheels. Last thing you want is understeering into a curb, car, etc. getting stuck is not that bad.

clearly you have never driven a rwd car with winters only on the front.

don’t ever do this, terribly dangerous… this is coming from experience.