Winter Storm Warning, 12/19, 8am to 10pm

snowmobile just went down the road here in lewiston, its 77 all over again haha

Just went for a drive. God damn.

I couldn’t get back into my parking spot when I came back and had to park in a handicap spot. Rt 5 is being blocked off in both directions too.

Dare I ask what the thruway looks like ? Im supposed to be at the mall tonight, IDK if I can get out of my driveway let alone get on the truway.

I didn’t see the thruway, but I’m sure that’s the first to be taken care of. I would be more worried about the roads TO the thruway.

http://maps.nittec.org/mappage.aspx

Check the box for cameras.

Went out for lunch, I <3 my AWD. Good 6" to 12" drifts in the lot here. Made for an fun drive. :slight_smile:

i cant wait to have some fun tonight. It needs to snow harder so my work closes tomm. and i can go to holiday for the day!

lol got stuck in my work parking lot, at the gas station, at the intersection of the blvd & koenigg, at the williamsville tolls and in my apartment parking lot.

it’s good to be home… drive safe, lots and lots of cars/trucks were in the ditches

whos goin to the sabres game tonite? i hope its better out by then :frowning:

Nice pics, im going to try to have some up later today when i get out of work. It wasnt too bad for me with 4 wheel drive, i seen some cars stuck though on sheridan.

All right, time to head out. DRIFTO! Lets see if I encounter a good spot for axis spins.

I had a fun ride home, left work at like 10 and just got back from drifting the last 3 hours lol.

RWD FTW, glad Jeller taught me the one button trick last week.

I like having RWD in this too, but I don’t like that my 4WD is currently messed up…

Fantastic, thruway looks like shit

Its about over here in arcade, looks like with mixed precip to the south. meh, its a bust. Hopefully the next storm works out better

Letting up big time in Amherst right now. I can see across the pond, probably about 1/4 mile. Couldn’t see 200 feet earlier.

still getting pounded in depew :tdown:

Waiting for round 2.

Not where I am in Amherst…