Winter to do list: 2001 Audi S4

Dude the cars a fucking freak now

We need to all chip in and get a sick video cam!

Yea we need to make some serious videos this summer…serious

Luckily, I just picked one up a couple weeks ago! Takes AWESOME videos!

You sneaky fucker

haha
It’s pretty sick, has night vision and everything.

You get the sony?

Yeah

Crafty bitch you

:slight_smile:

Can’t wait to make the first video.
Mofobucs ain’t got shit on us!

night vision is key. someone needs a video editting program to correct the sound and remove the wind noise!

Thats Nicks job

I’ve never heard of wind sound reduction but I do have video editing software…just have to learn it now.

Yeah I was thinking of making the videos and posting just all of them on Youtube as separate videos, then have Nick or someone good with editing software combine them and make a sick video w/ music and all that jazz.

OR just uploading the videos to someone’s computer and editing them that way.
I’m pretty sure there’s something you can buy to put on the camera to reduce the wind noise but I’ll have to look into it.

Well you’d be better off just biringing the cam over and going edit them up that way. Then post on da youtube.

Holding the camera more in the window always helps, lol. A lot of cams have auto noise reduction as well.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking would be easier is to just load them up on your comp.

Holding the camera more in the window would help, but you still get that wind noise, but I guess all of the videos I’ve seen have still had some wind noise(mofo & nrra videos etc.)

Yea the camera in the window helps significantly. You can hear it on videos when the camera guy will pull the camera in a tad and it makes all the difference int he world

shut up

Wahhhhh I cant go out cause I have to sleep wahhhhh

I saw a white M6 coupe with wheels in downtown albany in the winter. What an idiot. Car looked AMAZING though.